HA: Upsell, Bundles+Free Gifts

Post Purchase Upsell, Cross Sell, Frequently Bought Together

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

RiceVan

Hey, you know you should never say your app is "Free" or "Forever Free" when it is "conditional free" (less than 50 orders per month). At least write the conditions down on the "Price" section. Don't just put a huge "FREE" on it.

August 5, 2021

Hi RiceVan,
I am really sorry you got confused about our Pricing Policy. We thought that "See all Pricing Options" https://honeyapps.co/pricing/ link will be enough for our customers to understand our growth plan.

There wasn't any intention to mislead our customers!

I would highly recommend installing the app and try it to see the results, if you need help, don't hesitate to ask us, we will go beyond to satisfy your requirements to increase the sales.

Alternative Trinkets

It broke my store! I use the free Supply theme and immediately after "activating" this app, my add to cart button broke! For anyone else with this issue, I fixed it by uninstalling, reinstalling, not activating it, then uninstalling again.

April 16, 2021

Hello Dear Julia,
I am Alex, HoneyApps CEO.

I would like to say a Big Thank you for using our App recently.
In order to create this app, our team of 3 people worked over 1.5 years for 10-12 hours a day. Therefore your feedback is extremely valuable for us.

We tried to reproduce the issue you mentioned on Supply Theme, but without success - please check this link

So we started to dig deeper. After few hours of research we found out that Add to Cart functionality was modified by PageFly (Page Builder App) and there was a conflict between PageFly and HoneyApps - but no worries, we fixed it on our end and now there aren't any conflicts and everything Works Perfect.

Please try to check one more time for us, also note that your theme is set up in a way that if you click Add to cart it is redirecting to the Cart page. Because of that please use the trigger to be “Before Checkout” in the app.

One more note, we don't add any scripts to your theme, you only have to deactivate the app and wait for a few minutes (2-3) and clear the cache, and you would see that the problem would disappear.

I wish you the best of the best and good luck with the sales.

Thank You.