HA: Upsell, Bundles,Cross‑Sell

by HoneyApps - Upsell+Bundles+Funnels

One Click Upsell Funnels,Free Gifts, Post Purchase Upsell

1 review

SOMAHIRI

I was very excited about this app and added it to my Shopify store. It is hard to understand what each funnel option is actually going to do, some of the options within the funnel creation process don't work (like choosing specific products or catalogs, and after a funnel is created you can not go back to make changes because it freezes up when it's loading the funnel you created. I have not been able to alter a funnel I created and I'm forced to close out the entire page because it just freezes. This happens on multipule computers at multiple locations while working on my online store.

June 3, 2021

Hello there,

The Offer Page was frozen because you added 1,500 products in just 1 offer.
Technically speaking we didn't expect to have any store owners that will add 1,500 products in just one offer, and I am also asking myself, why would you need that.

For the future and in order to avoid such issues, we are planning to add a limitation of number the products that can be added to the Funnel.

I will be happy to set up the app for you right away and recover any lost work.

I can assure you that the app is working, and working well.

By now, HoneyApps has generated for our customers more than $1,500,000 in just a few months after launching the app.

Best Regards,