Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

SkinHavenRX

I’ve only had it installed about a week and I’m already greatly impressed. The app itself is a great addition to my sites conversion opportunities but the customer service that came with the app. Lynda from Honeycomb emailed me and offered to custom design my app and make the upsell show on the shopping cart and it was complimentary. It looks so beautiful. I’m sure I’m going to see a lot of success and orders increases with this app. Thank you so very much!

Pure Candle Supplies Melbourne

Lynda is a legend. Highly capable and helped me out on a pressing timeline. Will test the prduct in the coming month's but from a customer service view, you won't find better!

Nurture My Body

This app is great...performs really well. Support is amazing, speedy, and thorough! I would highly recommend this app!

shadezhut llc

I like how they help me design to all to fit my page. It looks sooooo good, I couldn’t be more happier.

Lantern Lane Hub

This app is fantastic. It does exactly what I need it to do. Lynda was fantastic in setting it up to match my brand.

My Fabulous Food

Amazing app that will help my business so much! I appreciate the excellent customer service as well.

Seifenbrause

Easy to use and good running tool for upsell. Great A/B testing opportunity and an integrated analytics.

B-Spunki

I love this app. And I got the best service from the support team. They even offered to help with design and did it within 2 hours. I am really impressed

Silkenn

This app allowed me to easily create upsells to my store. They even designed the pop up to match my store theme for free. Would highly recommend!

Flycatcher.toys

Awesome app! Awesome support! More than half of our sales are coming through the upsell app and we are very happy with the results.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37