Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Smile ME

Excellent app and above all its customer service, any issues I had they solved it with a personalized touch.

CapSpot

I really like this app. It has helped improve my conversion numbers. Also, the customer service is top-notch and there to help with any question. 5 Stars

NewWave Shoppe

The app has generated us over $40,000 in extra revenue. It's definitely worth the price and has great customization features

Lux Unlimited, Co.

Easy to set up, and understand. Watch the videos if you get lost, Lynda was able to match my store colors perfectly! Thank you!

Silver Canyon Boot and Clothing Company

We replaced another upsell app as the other app was complicated to set up and maintain, didn't convert well and we didnt like that it used a non-native Shopify payment processor. This app is easy to set up, easy to use, keeps the customer on our Shopify site, uses the Shopify native check out and most importantly converts like crazy. Bonus - the developers support team is very responsive and helpful when we had questions. 5 stars for sure.

cosmobox-shop

The support team is AMAZING !! the app is on point works great !! I tested many upsells app but this one is the ONE. Look no further if you do not have this app on your store... you missing out on sales.

Double Bogey Dan's

I use this app to upsell on my website. One of their support staff even designed my up sell app for free! I really like this service. I would definitely recommend.

Pup Wax

I considered and tried multiple upsell apps. This is definitely the best one. Glitch free, no bugs to workaround, it looks fantastic and not spammy, and best of all - highly responsive support that answered my every question on the spot even in the middle of the night in US heading into black Friday.

ChillHouse CBD

Franchement application au top. Juste avec la version gratuite j'ai un taux de conversion de 8%, l'application sélectionne elle même le meilleur upsell à proposer. Le support est juste fantastique, en cas de soucis n'hésitez pas ils sont aux petits soins. Vous pouvez y aller les yeux fermés :)

Remember The Drive

Great suite of features, which I got up and running really quickly. What blew me away was the responsiveness of the support. I thought the little bubble in the bottom corner was automated chat. I left a comment and had my problem resolved by Jonathan (a real, kind human) in about 1 minute. That's fantastic. Can't wait to make the most of this app!