Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

ChillHouse CBD

Franchement application au top. Juste avec la version gratuite j'ai un taux de conversion de 8%, l'application sélectionne elle même le meilleur upsell à proposer. Le support est juste fantastique, en cas de soucis n'hésitez pas ils sont aux petits soins. Vous pouvez y aller les yeux fermés :)

Remember The Drive

Great suite of features, which I got up and running really quickly. What blew me away was the responsiveness of the support. I thought the little bubble in the bottom corner was automated chat. I left a comment and had my problem resolved by Jonathan (a real, kind human) in about 1 minute. That's fantastic. Can't wait to make the most of this app!

Its Untamed Beauty

Amazing! They helped me set my store up in less than 4 hrs. I've already made over $200 in sales just by using them. Def recommend for any business!

StylishGadgets

This app is just great I'm really starting to love it. I recommend it .....................
...........

The Corner Depot + Outdoors

Lynda did a great job in the design. Looking forward to seeing how it increases my sales prior to checkout. Great team, communication and feedback. A serious A++. Larry S.

Senken Knives

Best support I have ever received from a Shopify app. Their apps work really well too, easy to set up and no issues.

Me100fun

A very good APP for shopify! The CS is very helpful. I will try another product from Conversion Bear because it is such a reliable brand which I can find in shopify app store.

GHOST-SAMPLES

Real great customer service and clear instructions. I've tried a few different upsell apps, but i've come back to this one. They go above & beyond and respond fast.. which is a huge plus. Too many of these apps/companies are slow to respond, which isnt good in today climate. Nice one!

Splash7 Collection Ent

I noticed you guys have a lot of inventory in different niches.
Yes! Correct. Its perfect!!!! Thx:)

Loversentiment

WOW! Its better and cheaper tahn any of the other upsell apps! Customer support is incredible!! I had a lot of custom things that I needed help with and I was able to get on live chat with the developer and he was able to do everything I asked and more. Customer service is truly amazing and they are also a very small team so you are able to develop a realtionship with them and have the same person help you every time! They litterally ehlp me with anything technical I need in relation to their app!!