Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Loversentiment

WOW! Its better and cheaper tahn any of the other upsell apps! Customer support is incredible!! I had a lot of custom things that I needed help with and I was able to get on live chat with the developer and he was able to do everything I asked and more. Customer service is truly amazing and they are also a very small team so you are able to develop a realtionship with them and have the same person help you every time! They litterally ehlp me with anything technical I need in relation to their app!!

Adrenaline Offroad Outfitters

This app is great and the free version is especially useful if you are getting 100 orders or less per month! You've got nothing to lose!

Karaama

Excellent features and themes that could be used in any business. The customer service is beyond excellent! I would definitely recommend this app.

Premier Medal Hangers USA

I chose this over zipify OCU. From my past experience Jonathan and his team are very focused on providing stellar customer service, and honeycomb upsell was no different. The app works great and the minor bugs that arose were quickly fixed by Jonathan and his team. Great app, already getting a lot of extra $$$

Meet Joe Blanc

I’m only new to the app, however I utilised the free support offered by honeycomb to help design a customised checkout upsell ad. The result was terrific and the team done a great job providing a customised ad to match my store, very quickly. Thanks so much to Lynda S and team for the great work.

KHBase

Wow! This Support is so fast - even on the weekend! I added them to my Store for creating the design and an hour later i get the mail that they are done already and which steps i should take next - so big thanks to the Conversionbear-Team and especially to Lynda (who answered all of my questions)! Kind Regards,
Thomas

KA&YAK

Top je suis ravi d'avoir cette application j'ai hâte de la maitriser vu qu'elle regroupe un panel d'application

Gattopardo Usa

This APP.. Beside a procurement officers now you need a "StoreDesign Trader" in your office :) Powerful !

Wonderland Christmas

Top app to boost your revenue!
Thank you Lynda & Johntan for the support to give me.
I love this app especially the possibility to make upsell in the cart page.

Reluxie

I installed the app today and just got my first sale! Thank you for building such a great app and providing such amazing customer support. Setup was a breeze, it took me like 5 minutes to create a funnel. Conversion Bear's team was kind enough to design the app's look to match my brand. It looks perfect now. Thank you so much! Big shoutout to @Jonathan.

November 8, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review! always happy to help ✌️