Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Hellena

perfect customer service! thank you so much for your prompt replies and for being so so helpful! I already love this app!

Brad Matthews

Awesome app. Super easy to create funnels that convert. Not to mention the fantastic support team who are quick to respond and extremely efficient in helping resolve any problems (should there be any).

Cover for Faces

Awesome. It works and they redesigned it for free. It looks great and works feet. Thank you!!
Very fast customer service as well!!

Dear Beautiful Brown Girl

I used this app to help me upsell items in my shop. Not only is the app extremely easy to add - the customer service is quick and responsive. I had a question about a functionality with the app and they responded on a late saturday afternoon almost immediately. They also offered free customization of the app on my site (the customized the upsell offers to match my brand). I would recommend this app if you are looking for an easy way to get more sales at checkout. Thanks, this app is one my favorites!

Lavyl.shop

works like it should, very easy to install, and has constantly available support staff any time of the day.

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

I used this app to help me gain more sales within my store. It's quite great to use the replay to watch what products potential customers interact with. It would be really great!

LANDLcouture.online

I like that this program can be bundled for me, it is very good to help us, I like that this good ,

Dog Mama Coffee

Lynda helped me out and did a great job. So far loving the app and support you get with it thanks team

bhuman.store

We are about to launch our site https://www.bhuman.store/ and we absolutely love this app. We came across it quite randomly, saw the 200+ reviews and decided we MUST try it. The Honeycomb team has incredible customer service, even though we are in different time zones. They assisted us promptly - thanks Jonathan and Itai - and are always helpful. The interface is easy to use, with clear instructions. They even offered to get their designer to create an interface that perfectly matched our brand colors for FREE. Incredible, thank you Lynda. From one small business owner to you, we hope your funnel can help us during these challenging covid times. THANK YOU!

A FIERY HEART

The app was easy to install / configure, and the support team extremely helpful and quick in customising the upsell pop-up to match my store colours. Great service!