Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Silkenn

This app allowed me to easily create upsells to my store. They even designed the pop up to match my store theme for free. Would highly recommend!

Flycatcher.toys

Awesome app! Awesome support! More than half of our sales are coming through the upsell app and we are very happy with the results.

Fah Tboutique

Super awesome with neat integration and features. When the co-founder creates a personalized 10-minute video providing key points and improvements, it's clear the company genuinely cares about their client's success.

Bianco Pantry

Legendary support with neat integration and functionality . When the co-founder creates a personalised 10min video providing key points and improvements, it's clear that the business actually cares for its client's success.

OxyTrue

The app works great. Really simple to use and is really effective. I wanted to do all sorts of different upsells and Honeycomb gave me the ability to do all of them. I got in contact with support and they got back quickly and helped me fix some issues I was having as well. Highly recommend.

Guzmaninc

Great app really recommend to others. help sale try out this great app!!
really great and will continue to use app

WELDON LLC

Very easy to follow along. It takes a great deal of work and stress off. Super helpful in setting up AOV increase. I love it!

Askari

Amazing support!! They set the app up for you and explain to you alot of great revenue tips. I recommend their "thank you page" funnel. Go for it, totally worth it!

LOVEKimmy Designs

The work that was done looks great, very professional and I can't wait til I start seeing more sales from it! Thanks www.lovekimmydesigns.com

NewMe

I installed this app and had Lynda design my page for me. She did a great job! I recommend this app for sure.