Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Toy Blissz

just as usual. always efficient and willing to help. Looking forward to working with her again. Great asset. its no news considering every other person's review about her amazing customer support.

February 26, 2020

Thank you so much 🙌happy to help anytime. Lynda.

The Motlun Mask Shop

Oh wow, again I am so impress with the kind of support this company give! A quick shoutout to Lynda! You are simply awesome and the reason why we kept wanting more Conversion Bear Apps! Is so easy to use and works perfect for any newbies like myself. Keep it up the Bear People! :)

February 24, 2020

Oh wow 🥳thank you so much for the AWESOME review. Lynda.

Tiphany's Pet Shop Plus

Lynda is WONDERFUL!!!! She and her staff helped me work through some conversions on my online store and made iT FABULOUS!!!! I SO appreciate everything they did!!! AND IT WAS ALL FREE!!!! AWESOME!!!

February 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the AWESOME review 🤩Lynda.

NHBshop

Great support froim Lynda in setting up the Funnels, now let's see how our customers start buying, thanks

February 23, 2020

Always happy to help 🙌 thank you for the lovely review. Lynda.

Gadget Sifu

I can't believe that this is a free app! App itself is amazing, and the customer service is really responsive and friendly!

February 23, 2020

Amazing review 😊 thank you very much! Lynda.

Voltaic Lighter

Easy installed and activated, now see if it is going to work!
Nice feature to see a preview, and its completely free...awesome!

February 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review 👌 Lynda.

TOBIQ - Adventure. Organized.

Awesome product. Super easy to set up. Easy to customize. Got an upsell on my first customer after it was set up!!

February 20, 2020

Congrats on your first upsell 💸cheers for more sales. Lynda.

PowerToPurchase

I have installed this App to take my sales to another level. The customer help I got from the staff was AMAZING!! I high recommend checking this APP out.

February 19, 2020

Thank you for the AMAZING review 👍 Lynda.

TRXball

Fantastic app, really easy to use with Many useful features with easily customization making it look like a part of our shop. Highly recommended

February 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review! Lynda.

Djungelrummet

Fantastic, we can truly recommend this great app and the support that Lynda and her team have given is first class.

February 12, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 🌿 Cheers for more sales! Lynda.