Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

PowerToPurchase

I have installed this App to take my sales to another level. The customer help I got from the staff was AMAZING!! I high recommend checking this APP out.

February 19, 2020

Thank you for the AMAZING review 👍 Lynda.

TRXball

Fantastic app, really easy to use with Many useful features with easily customization making it look like a part of our shop. Highly recommended

February 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review! Lynda.

Djungelrummet

Fantastic, we can truly recommend this great app and the support that Lynda and her team have given is first class.

February 12, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 🌿 Cheers for more sales! Lynda.

Sugar & Spice IL

Very clever app and very powerful upsell options.
Customer service is amazing, quick to respond to any question I had.
Definitely a keeper!

February 12, 2020

Thanks 😎 happy to help any time. Cheers for many more upsells! Lynda.

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

UPDATE: Still AMAZING SERVICES! Love the customer service read below. I have seen my Average Order Value increase by over 70% & conversions via upsell triple vs previous app which cost me more, and almost receive an sale per order via Honeycomb Upsell Funnel A+!

ORIGINALLY:
First off Lynda with customer support is amazing, but let me give you all a little insight on my experience with Upsell apps and why I ended up with this one and so satisfied I felt inclined to leave a review :)! I've tried 3 different similar applications, all with the same exact offers, however the general user interface this one offers, the flexibility, and the perfectly seemless integration makes it one of a kind! My conversions for those of you looking for a comparison are at about 3-4x what I was getting in conversions from other upsell applications. So A+ Customer Service, A+ Effectiveness and Ease of Integration, and A+ for the Flexibility it provides. Don't waste your time, try this upsell app, and thank me later! Btw they also have an awesome trust badge app!!!! Beyond Happy!

February 9, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. So happy to see that the work we put in translates into this.
Always at your service, Lynda.

Bald Head Barbers LLC

Probably the most underrated post-purchase upsell app on the Shopify ecosystem! Support team was especially helpful and fast in response time.

February 9, 2020

Thanks for the lovely review 👍 highly appreciated. Lynda.

Tamar Shalem

Using this app for a while now and it has never been easier to upsell my products. The best part about it is the ability to show 3 immersive upsell offers one after another. It's outstanding. Literally killing sales. On top of all - this is a free upsell app, what more can you ask?

February 4, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! Lynda.

String Power - Violin Shop

The app helps to get upsell sales, great design, easy to use, great team, very highly recommendable.

February 1, 2020

Thanks String Power team, we absolutely loved your store ❤️ 👍thanks for the awesome review.

Sideluxe

I CANNOT GIVE DETAILS OF THE RESULTS STILL BUT I CAN RECOMMEND THAT IT IS EASY TO INSTALL AND EASY TO CREATE OFFERS.

February 1, 2020

THANK YOU for the lovely review 👍Happy to read it was easy to set up. Lynda.

Sgt. Mark's Depot Store

Lynda, is great at helping people get things set up...I love her so much we she is part of our team members. Thanks Lynda...

January 30, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review! Looking forward to helping you with your store as a staff member. Lynda.