Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

OCwear

Fantstic app!!! hihly recomend it!! No speed problems! great support system that helps you with the UI degin, the total look and to make best function out of it in general!! Greatful!!

EcstaTech | Turning On Tech

Support is impressive and super helpful! The app works well! from what I can tell. Thanks guys! Your team all Rock!

American Music Star

Definetly Best app we've found in niche. Has very smart flows and even post purchase functionality! Dedicated support as well.

Lucy's - חנות חיות חברתית

Amazing app. The interface makes a lot of sense, easy and flexible. Stores with traffic can easily improve their traffic roas with this tool. The team helped me set my font and some other css adjustment within a day. very responsive

IDALIO

I used this app for improving conversation after add to cart and thank you page. It really looked professional and was easy to use. In addition, it helps me to increase my conversation rate.
Very recommended!

Wisdom Junkie

I just installed this app & can't wait to utilize it! It had a very user-friendly set-up and the staff is great, as well. I love that they can customize the app to look just like your store. Excellent experience!

Lyse Collection

Let me start by saying, this team is killing it on Shopify. I have used many many apps on the Shopify app store and never have I encountered another app or team that has the level of professionalism of the Honeycomb team, They are fast, responsive, no matter what time zone that you are in, they really get things done. They go above and beyond to make sure that your onboarding process is smooth and effective. The app itself is super userfriendly and also very effective in what it does. I wish there was a way for me to rate them more than 5 stars. To be honest when I saw all thsoe great reviews, I thought that it was too good to be true or that they were paid or forced reviews. Having experienced them myself I can say that they are in fact as good as everyone else is claiming them to be. I wish that they could create more apps so that I never have to deal with any other imbeciles on the Shopify store app. Once again you guys are amazing. P.S.: I don't care what they need to charge, but I am begging that they create more apps. Although this app is fairly priced, I would love to see them create more and I would not care about the price they charge, their services mean more to me than any charges. My time is so valuable that I relish the time that I have to speak to other people for the other apps that I used.

Smile ME

Excellent app and above all its customer service, any issues I had they solved it with a personalized touch.

CapSpot

I really like this app. It has helped improve my conversion numbers. Also, the customer service is top-notch and there to help with any question. 5 Stars

NewWave Shoppe

The app has generated us over $40,000 in extra revenue. It's definitely worth the price and has great customization features