Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

BodyRestore

easy to use, efficient, recommended! A must-have to any Shopify store to increase cart value size and conversion rates!

Blue Monarch Co

Customer service is excellent. Lynda helped me tremendously customizing my funnel. Very responsive.

Vogue de Lamour

such a brilliant app, super easy to install, doesn't create any issues, and converts really well if you apply a good offer for sure, recommended!

Khari Clothing

I love this app. Would recommend anyone to download and it's very easy to set up. Great way to sell more products.

LGND DOLLA BOUTIQUE

Conversionbear has an amazing customer service with knowledgeable developper ready to help with integration at any time. Thanks for setting me up for success. I will definitely recommend

UpCircle Beauty

Support was amazing from Jonathan who helped us to get set up straight away and answered all our questions. The app functionality is fantastic and we are excited to see the results!

Lala Hijabs

This app is INCREDIBLE. Do not even think twice about buying and paying for it, the cost of the app is nothing compared to how many conversions and upsells you will get. It has increased our sales by so much and our customers get some great deals!

No Pants Office

This app is mind blowing!! Before I knew it, the app has analysed my oder date and suggested the perfect upsell set up that would have taken me ages to set up myself. Before I reviewed the offer set up, assistant via chat has suggested that a designer adjusts my design to match my theme and Lynda did amazing job there too!! And I'm on a free plan (for now). Really the smoothest and nicest experience I had with apps so far! Highly recommended!

Daily Suvichar Store

Absolutely love the Flow of the app & setting it up. Very impressed with the ease of the app & UI/UX.

A Casa Encantada

Amazing app, increased my revenues from day one! Super simple to use and tweak, highly recommended.