Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
25. September 2023

Very helpful staff. Customer service is top notch. I love how they customize the pop ups to fit your site/brand for free.

Scotty Tang Photo
17 tage mit der App
Conversion Bear hat geantwortet 28. September 2023

Thank you for the review and glad our customer service team was able to help you customize your pop ups!

22. September 2023

The support advisor was great and he recommended some other apps that can help my store.

Al-Saadiq Banks
17 tage mit der App
Conversion Bear hat geantwortet 28. September 2023

Thank you for the 5-star review and glad to hear that our support team was helpful!

19. September 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using Honeycomb Upsell, and I couldn't be more impressed. Not only does this plug-in enhance my app's functionality, but the standout feature has been the exceptional customer service. Whenever I encountered an issue or had a question, their support team was quick to respond and provided clear, effective solutions. Their commitment to ensuring a smooth user experience sets them apart. The prompt and friendly assistance they offer has made my app journey incredibly enjoyable. I highly recommend this plug-in to anyone seeking not only excellent functionality but also top-notch customer support that truly goes the extra mile.

Gadget Hive
14 tage mit der App
Conversion Bear hat geantwortet 22. September 2023

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are thrilled to know that our customer service and the overall experience with Honeycomb Upsell has exceeded your expectations. We take pride in providing our customers with only the best service and are glad it has been such a positive experience for you. We're delighted to have you as part of the Honeycomb community and thank you again for your kind words!

19. September 2023

Good app.

HuggyMoon
Polen
14 tage mit der App
Conversion Bear hat geantwortet 22. September 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

6. September 2023

Its looks awesome.

THIMA Ceylon Selection
Sri Lanka
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Conversion Bear hat geantwortet 14. September 2023

Thank you for the review!

4. September 2023

Great. Thanks.

My Store
Türkei
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Conversion Bear hat geantwortet 6. September 2023

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

30. August 2023

very good customer service, fast response and an amazing app to use, would recommend it to anyone looking to create upsells and cross sells, found it really easy to use and also they have a video link on how to set it up which makes it convenient and easy to use.

Packperfections
Vereinigtes Königreich
3 monate mit der App
Conversion Bear hat geantwortet 6. September 2023

Thank you for the review and glad our customer service team was able to help you out. Thank you for recommending our app to merchants looking to create upsells and cross-sells!

7. August 2023

Abuzar was very quick to assess my situation with a funnel not functioning properly and provide a resolution. He even helped test my funnel once we corrected the issue to assure it was working as intended. Very great and helpful support.

Carrie's Counter
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
Conversion Bear hat geantwortet 11. August 2023

Thank you for being a long-time user our the HoneyComb App and thank you for the review! Glad that Abuzar was able to quickly help you out and test your funnel!

21. August 2023

Nice support. It was fast and very nice. I recommend this app and the helpdesk team. It works very easy

Pitusca
Portugal
5 monate mit der App
Conversion Bear hat geantwortet 29. August 2023

Thank you for the 5-star review and glad to hear that our support was able to help you out.

18. Oktober 2023

well done

Men & Women Fashion
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
Conversion Bear hat geantwortet 1. November 2023

Thank you for the review!