Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
3. September 2023

Had a couple of questions for the livechat , Abuzar reacted very fast and helped
me out in just a couple of minutes. Great service !!

Frenova
Niederlande
18 tage mit der App
Conversion Bear hat geantwortet 6. September 2023

Thank you for the review and glad Abuzar was able to help out in just a couple of minutes!

2. August 2023

Im happy with the service..it was able to incerase the sales in my store. I really hope that they help me reach 10k every week on post purchases.

FabrizzysolverHub
Südafrika
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Conversion Bear hat geantwortet 7. August 2023

Thank you for the review! We wish you much success on your goal of 10k every week!

Bearbeitet am 11. April 2023

I love this app. It is exactly what I was looking for to help boost sales. I downloaded the app and it was easy to navigate as it took me step by step in accepting my first funnel. They suggested my first funnel based off the products in my store. I agreed with their first suggestion and then added a second of my own. No stress with this app thus far for a beginner like myself. Looking forward to using it fully as customers make purchases and my business grows.

GoodiesbyTrish
3 monate mit der App
Conversion Bear hat geantwortet 17. April 2023

Thank you so much for the awesome five star rating! We're so glad to hear that you love our app and found it to be exactly what you were looking for. We're happy it was easy for you to navigate and that our suggested funnel worked out for you. We look forward to helping your business grow! If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know!

31. Juli 2023

I had a slight issue getting my funnels to activate and as soon as I contacted customer support my issue was resolved! Abuzar was extremely helpful in finding a work around for my issue. I highly recommend this app!

Mello Skin
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Conversion Bear hat geantwortet 7. August 2023

Thank you for the 5-star review, and thanks for recommending our Honeycomb upsell app to other Shopify merchants. Glad that Abuzar was able to help out with your issue.

7. Juli 2023

Great app and great support! Always there to answer my question and fast!
Abuzar was the person i have asked some questions and he was always quick and clear about what i needed to know.

Mozazo
Niederlande
5 monate mit der App
Conversion Bear hat geantwortet 10. Juli 2023

Thank you for the 5 star review! Nice to hear that Abuzar was able to answer your questions quickly and clearly.

25. August 2023

Great app with good quality funnels and customizability. The funnels look very high quality and are sleek looking.

Callie's Sweets
3 monate mit der App
Conversion Bear hat geantwortet 29. August 2023

Thank you for the 5-star review and nice to hear that you think the funnels are sleek!

4. Juli 2023

Got a lot of help from Jonathan, he helped me with putting HTLM code inside the offer description and also with an offer that was not showing on my end. Very responsive customer support!

Pheraly
Frankreich
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Conversion Bear hat geantwortet 10. Juli 2023

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We're happy you had such a great experience with our support team and Jonathan in particular. We really appreciate all the feedback you've given - glad we could help you get the HTML code where it needed to be and that you were able to get the offer to show up!

5. Februar 2024

Abuzar was fantastic! He helped configure and setup not just Bundle Bear, but also Honeycomb! Thanks so much!

The Hat Pros, Inc.
8. Juni 2023

the team at honeycomb worked tirelessly to get the app up and running for me again after i changed themes. they were so responsive and within hours everything was up and running again

Vanda Baby
Australien
9 monate mit der App
Conversion Bear hat geantwortet 15. Juni 2023

Thank you very much for your 5 star rating and for using the app for 7 months! Glad that we were able to work with you and get the Honeycomb app up and running for your after switching themes. Your feedback means a lot to us. Thank you again!

15. April 2023

Easy to use and design. Has a lot of great options to choose from and the funnels look professional and enticing.

Dragoyle LLC
6 monate mit der App
Conversion Bear hat geantwortet 17. April 2023

Thanks for the review. Glad you found our upsell app and funnel builder easy to use and customize for your store. If you need any additional help, please reach out to us.