Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
31 de octubre de 2023

WARNING! Absolutely terrible app & support. We paid $49 for this app and then by mistake we clicked on downgrade to free plan and we lost all the features. I then contacted the support to have this fixed since we a few hours earlier paid $49 for the app but they told me that we would need to pay another $49 to be upgraded again.

DO NOT BUY!

CalmingTeeth
Suecia
3 meses usando la aplicación
13 de mayo de 2024

Magnifique support ! Tout est fonctionnel et efficace !

Estelino
Bélgica
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
Conversion Bear respondió 23 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for your kind words! Happy selling!

7 de julio de 2023

Great app and great support! Always there to answer my question and fast!
Abuzar was the person i have asked some questions and he was always quick and clear about what i needed to know.

Mozazo
Países Bajos
5 meses usando la aplicación
Conversion Bear respondió 10 de julio de 2023

Thank you for the 5 star review! Nice to hear that Abuzar was able to answer your questions quickly and clearly.

8 de junio de 2023

the team at honeycomb worked tirelessly to get the app up and running for me again after i changed themes. they were so responsive and within hours everything was up and running again

Vanda Baby
9 meses usando la aplicación
Conversion Bear respondió 15 de junio de 2023

Thank you very much for your 5 star rating and for using the app for 7 months! Glad that we were able to work with you and get the Honeycomb app up and running for your after switching themes. Your feedback means a lot to us. Thank you again!

4 de julio de 2023

Got a lot of help from Jonathan, he helped me with putting HTLM code inside the offer description and also with an offer that was not showing on my end. Very responsive customer support!

Pheraly
Francia
Conversion Bear respondió 10 de julio de 2023

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We're happy you had such a great experience with our support team and Jonathan in particular. We really appreciate all the feedback you've given - glad we could help you get the HTML code where it needed to be and that you were able to get the offer to show up!

17 de agosto de 2023

Super high quality app and allows for easy integration and a useful tool to increase AOV and customer experience.
fast and useful support, allowing you fast, proficient, and high quality funnels.
Special reference to Abuzar for referring me to this app, I have used Bundle Bears, another app developed by the team here,
high quality and amazing to work with.

5/5, highly reccomend!

Okoij
Reino Unido
18 días usando la aplicación
Conversion Bear respondió 29 de agosto de 2023

Thank you for the detailed 5-star review! It's great to hear that you have used some of our other apps including Bundle bear and that Abuzar was able to refer you to Honeycomb upsell funnels!

7 de agosto de 2023

Trying out the app, so far it's the best we've used for our store. It's very simple to use and has various customizing options. Looking forward to see what it will do for our store.

Natura Decors
Canadá
Conversion Bear respondió 11 de agosto de 2023

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear that you find our upsell app easy to use!

2 de agosto de 2023

Im happy with the service..it was able to incerase the sales in my store. I really hope that they help me reach 10k every week on post purchases.

FabrizzysolverHub
Sudáfrica
Conversion Bear respondió 7 de agosto de 2023

Thank you for the review! We wish you much success on your goal of 10k every week!

31 de julio de 2023

I had a slight issue getting my funnels to activate and as soon as I contacted customer support my issue was resolved! Abuzar was extremely helpful in finding a work around for my issue. I highly recommend this app!

Mello Skin
Estados Unidos
Conversion Bear respondió 7 de agosto de 2023

Thank you for the 5-star review, and thanks for recommending our Honeycomb upsell app to other Shopify merchants. Glad that Abuzar was able to help out with your issue.

26 de diciembre de 2023