Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
25 augusti 2023

Great app with good quality funnels and customizability. The funnels look very high quality and are sleek looking.

Callie's Sweets
3 månader användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 29 augusti 2023

Thank you for the 5-star review and nice to hear that you think the funnels are sleek!

3 september 2023

Had a couple of questions for the livechat , Abuzar reacted very fast and helped
me out in just a couple of minutes. Great service !!

Frenova
Nederländerna
18 dagar användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 6 september 2023

Thank you for the review and glad Abuzar was able to help out in just a couple of minutes!

23 september 2023

ABUZAR IS ASSISTING ME TOO WELL HE S REALLY FAST SOLVING PROBLEMS AND HE S TOO NICE AND KIND I M REALLY HAPPY AND SUGGEST EVERYONE HAVING ABUZAR AS EXPERT HE KNOWS ALL THE WAY FOR MAKING THE BEST SHOP FOR EVERYONE I SUGGEST EVERYONE ABUZAR THANK .the best expert

Il mio negozio SUPERSTARS
Italien
Ungefär 13 timmar användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 28 september 2023

Thank you for taking the time to review our upselling app. Glad to hear that Abuzar was able to help you out!

14 februari 2024

nice app

J Fragrance
Tyskland
5 februari 2024

Abuzar was fantastic! He helped configure and setup not just Bundle Bear, but also Honeycomb! Thanks so much!

The Hat Pros, Inc.
31 juli 2023

I am very excited to start my business you honeycomb. I have the free plan right now but plan to expand and grow with the Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell. Abuzar was excellent and he helped me to see a small item I had omitted when adding to my Shopify store.

Queenin' 4 GOD, LLC
6 månader användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 7 augusti 2023

Thank you for the review! Glad that the free plan is working for you now. Also nice to hear that Abuzar was helpful with fixing the issue you had.

17 augusti 2023

Super high quality app and allows for easy integration and a useful tool to increase AOV and customer experience.
fast and useful support, allowing you fast, proficient, and high quality funnels.
Special reference to Abuzar for referring me to this app, I have used Bundle Bears, another app developed by the team here,
high quality and amazing to work with.

5/5, highly reccomend!

Okoij
Storbritannien
18 dagar användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 29 augusti 2023

Thank you for the detailed 5-star review! It's great to hear that you have used some of our other apps including Bundle bear and that Abuzar was able to refer you to Honeycomb upsell funnels!

7 augusti 2023

Trying out the app, so far it's the best we've used for our store. It's very simple to use and has various customizing options. Looking forward to see what it will do for our store.

Natura Decors
Kanada
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 11 augusti 2023

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear that you find our upsell app easy to use!

23 november 2020

Real great customer service and clear instructions. I've tried a few different upsell apps, but i've come back to this one. They go above & beyond and respond fast.. which is a huge plus. Too many of these apps/companies are slow to respond, which isnt good in today climate. Nice one!

GHOST-SAMPLES