Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Wonderland Christmas

Top app to boost your revenue!
Thank you Lynda & Johntan for the support to give me.
I love this app especially the possibility to make upsell in the cart page.

Reluxie

I installed the app today and just got my first sale! Thank you for building such a great app and providing such amazing customer support. Setup was a breeze, it took me like 5 minutes to create a funnel. Conversion Bear's team was kind enough to design the app's look to match my brand. It looks perfect now. Thank you so much! Big shoutout to @Jonathan.

November 8, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review! always happy to help ✌️

Whiskers Nation

Extremely useful plugins, but what I appreciate more is their professional customer support staff. I contacted them twice asking for their advices and in both times they responded to me and apply the requested changes in less than 15 minutes

GreenCharmCosmeticsLatvia

I have just started to use this app, and I am delighted to install it! Works cool! Before you start, I'd advise you to look the video tutorial :))

Ezell's Queens

I love this app so far. It's easy to use and the team is extremely helpful! Look forward to the upsell sales I will be getting soon.

Skinle-online

You turned my products into some really great advertisements, love it. Will definitely continue to use your app.

Wavy One Step

I like already everything about this app, specially the great service from Lynda that fixed the upsell doesn't popup on my store cart .. thanks alot :)

SMARTEK

This is my first day using the app and it is SO MUCH EASIER to use than most other pre-purchase and one click upsell apps out there. Also you can edit the fonts and the style to match you branding so it does not look spamy! The best part? Their customer service rep Jonathan is a HERO. Not only he helped me set up my funnels but he also gave me some valuable marketing tips. I recommend it 100%.

Divers Gifts

If you are looking for an Upsell app look no further, This app has really increased our profits and the customer service is amazing. Really easy to set up and if you get stuck the team are happy to help you out there too
Thank You Honeycomb - Cheers for new Sales!!

Sklepska

AN easy and organized app. Thanks for the team members who are always available to offer assistance.