Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

little camper

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I installed the app yesterday, and had my first upsell today! The team is super nice + helpful, and they did a great job of formatting my app to match my store. I'm excited!

Level 99 Store

Great service and support. The app is easy to use, and is cleanly revenue-focused to help you zero in on what matters in terms of generating conversions and pushing results.

Beauty Wonder

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app! I can create every funnel i want in seconds (just have to duplicate n change the products) Also looks better compared to others i had tested. Overall verry happy

Gear Republic

BY FAR the best upsell app we have used. It doesn't break anything, their customer service is amazing. We are now looking to see what else we can add from this developer.

Squirrl

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I've just added it and it makes my offer at checkout look amazing! Thanks to Itai and Jonathan for great customer service. It's out of hours but I still received support.

The Corner Depot + Outdoors

Lynda did a great job in the design. Looking forward to seeing how it increases my sales prior to checkout. Great team, communication and feedback. A serious A++. Larry S.

PeakBelt

Location Germany

This app is very user friendly and does not slow down the site speed at all. Customization is easy and the customer support is one of the fastest that I have experienced.

AVANI

Honestly so much better than other upsell apps. I've tried them all. Their customer service is AMAZING and Lynda is an incredible human being.
Love you Conversion Bear.

Instinct Serpent

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Really good app ! Very easy to use and fast to make funnels for upsells. I recommend
I install it yesterday, let's see in couple weeks if it increases my average spend

January 23, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review! Cheers for more sales 🤞Lynda.

MVMT Technologies™

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

GREAT!!
customer service is amazing and the app is hands down a gem!

so easy to use, AOV increases dramatically and its sexy asf when it's displayed to your customers.

March 15, 2020

Thanks for the amazing review 👌 Lynda.