Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

ClosetCLE

I love this app, i started with the free trial but it's been going so well i had to upgrade, but i was happy to do it :)

The Opal Willow Boutique

This app is Easy to use and easy to set up, especially for beginners. I requested a free designer to help and they responded quickly

Soaplicity

Wow! I am SO impressed with this app. Not only do they offer a generous free version, which I appreciate because we are small and tight on money, but they customized that app to look great on my website for free. It has been on my website for 3-4 weeks and it has increased my sales over $100 and that is with me not using consistently. I will now! Thank you for an awesome product!

Wooden Wear

Their support staff is perfect. They even design the upsell popup for you for free. Totally satisfied

Youthphoria

this helped greatly with increasing my customers AOV. Easy to install and I hIGHLY Reccomend it! Looks great on the page too

THE PINEAPPLE EVERYTHING

SO far so good! This app meets my expectations and Lynda was fast to respond and attentive to our needs. Looking forward to see how our conversions will increase with this app! Thanks!

Cool Collage Frames

This app is amazing!! It is very well integrated with my store and the installation was really easy.

Bohemian Creation's

Thanks so much , they customized my pop up and it looks great!! i have enjoyed using this app so far

Sleep Wonderful

Great app. Easy to use. Looks smart. Very impressed with the customer service from the team, they are attentive and quick to communicate.

Bear Smoke BBQ

Easy to setup and Lynda and her team customized it very quickly. will update later with effectiveness