Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Hx enterprize

We have just started using this app. And it's very simple and basic in use. We would recommend this to others also.

Bradlix™

This Beer company is very nice. I installed all their apps, never faced any issues! Keep going the good work!!!!

Luna's Custom Jewelry

Thank you so much for this app i love it, It's one of the best by far, I highly recommend this app to all store owners... AWESOME !

Hagan Ski Mountaineering

I am very impressed so far. The app was easy to set up. The help provided - videos and tutorials on how to make it more effective - are very good. And they design matched both the Upsell Funnels and their Sales Pop apps to match my store. Very nice!

Eyebea

Wonderful App.Thank you. There are no errors. It can easily use. I think this helps me to increase my sales.If the sales increase I will edit my review.

Cart Waves

Best upsell app there is! highly recommend and the support is amazing - they go out of their way to help!

SpasGoranov

Very good Support Top Galactic Star lever.
Very good app. I feel it will work perfectly for our New Ponies.

Dogmeans Store

awesome app

AVANI

Honestly so much better than other upsell apps. I've tried them all. Their customer service is AMAZING and Lynda is an incredible human being.
Love you Conversion Bear.

FloDome

SO. EASY. - Super Customizable. I've been looking for the right upsell app and this it absolutely the one! Go see how it works on our site ;) www.Get.Flodome.com