Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

EQUIVOK

This app is really awesome. I like a lot the popup design, you can edit colors, fonts, and add a scarcity countdown. Amazing and totally free ! Oh yes, thanks to Jonathan, he allows me to check how the discount works at checkout

April 18, 2020

Always happy to help, cheers for more sales 🙌 Jonathan.

Divinity Collection

Great service setting up from team. Will see how it performs will update review. Just installed it today.

Mixelon

This app is very useful, I even got a free service from them designing the upsell products pop up for me from my website's design. Thank you for your service :)

triacircle.com

Nice Apps for Upsell. Looking forward to see results after getting more sales.

Hope you can have more apps for us soon

Activewear Locker

i am enjoying this app very much, one of the best apps i downloaded to my store, great value. i also enjoyed your service, received help from Lynda on setup and design, very professional and prompt

April 16, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤝 our team is at your service. Cheers for more sales.

Luma by Laura

When I think of the word Honeycomb, the image of diligently working bees aggressively working together for a common purpose comes to mind. Honeycomb by Conversion Bear has one purpose in mind - to make me money! Since I've installed the app, my ROI is an astounding 6761.76% with a 5.05% Conversion Rate. These stats are not typos but my current reality.
Along with these impressive stats, their Customer Service is beyond reproach! Do yourself a favor and install this app immediately!

April 15, 2020

Keep crushing upsells 🙌🙌🙌 well done!

Crystal Teeth

Great app. Everything is customisable and super fast and friendly customer service. If you think it would not fit your store design, just give it a try. You can make it look like anything you want.

SMART COOKERS

A really nice app, easy to use and to configure it. I just download it, therefore I can not speak about the result but the customer support is really reactive and will do everything to solves your problem.

April 13, 2020

thank you very much for your support 🤝 always happy to help!

Bass Bones

This app is very easy to set up and allows you to pick products right from your store. I am very excited to see the results once we launch our site.

April 13, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤝🤝🤝cheers for more sales and best of luck with your launch!

Ilovebb

I used this app to make upsell and it works very well! I'm happy of this app.
I love it and I enjoy it

April 11, 2020

So happy to read you like the app 🙌 thanks for the great review!