Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Conversion Bear
February 17, 2021

Lynda is super awesome, helped us edited our layout for free and added extra free funnels for us to test it out. Highly recommended!

Aneka Home Essentials
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 15, 2021

Honeycomb is very user friendly. So easy to use.
Customer service team is just an email away, always there to answer any questions that you may have.

Lyla The Llama
Time spent using app: 24 days
February 14, 2021

Highly recommended. It is a brilliant app! The experience is perfect. It's easy to grow sales with the app.

Beer And Beyond
Israel
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 7, 2021

So far, I really love this app. it adds a much needed element to my site and i am enjoying the aesthetics. I just launched it so I haven't gotten any sales yet, but I plan to comeback and update with my progress. The customer service is great! They are kind, efficient and very helpful. So far, So good!

Spoiled Chic
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 5, 2021

This app is awesome and their customer service is outstanding! They will assist you and adapt the app to your brand which is really helpful, specially for beginners like in our case. Thank you so much!
I hope people get to know you even more at the soonest. You are providing a great service. Much needed and much appreciated. Keep the great work and thank you again!

Skull Troops