Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

shadezhut llc

I like how they help me design to all to fit my page. It looks sooooo good, I couldn’t be more happier.

Lantern Lane Hub

This app is fantastic. It does exactly what I need it to do. Lynda was fantastic in setting it up to match my brand.

My Fabulous Food

Amazing app that will help my business so much! I appreciate the excellent customer service as well.

Seifenbrause

Easy to use and good running tool for upsell. Great A/B testing opportunity and an integrated analytics.

B-Spunki

I love this app. And I got the best service from the support team. They even offered to help with design and did it within 2 hours. I am really impressed

Silkenn

This app allowed me to easily create upsells to my store. They even designed the pop up to match my store theme for free. Would highly recommend!

Flycatcher.toys

Awesome app! Awesome support! More than half of our sales are coming through the upsell app and we are very happy with the results.

Fah Tboutique

Super awesome with neat integration and features. When the co-founder creates a personalized 10-minute video providing key points and improvements, it's clear the company genuinely cares about their client's success.

Bianco Pantry

Legendary support with neat integration and functionality . When the co-founder creates a personalised 10min video providing key points and improvements, it's clear that the business actually cares for its client's success.

OxyTrue

The app works great. Really simple to use and is really effective. I wanted to do all sorts of different upsells and Honeycomb gave me the ability to do all of them. I got in contact with support and they got back quickly and helped me fix some issues I was having as well. Highly recommend.