Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 29, 2020

Lynda, is great at helping people get things set up...I love her so much we she is part of our team members. Thanks Lynda...

Sgt. Mark's Depot Store
Time spent using app: 8 days
Conversion Bear replied January 30, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review! Looking forward to helping you with your store as a staff member. Lynda.

January 29, 2020

I had an issue with some products not showing up on my upsell funnel. So, I contacted Honeycomb via their online chat option. I had the pleasure of working with "Lynda" and she was amazing!!! She made me feel very important as a customer and answered all my questions and then some! Not only did she and her team fix my problem but she went above and beyond! Thanks to Lynda, my problem was solved, questions were answered, and I will definitely be recommending this app and any others by this company! ~Melissa :) tags4causes.com

tags4causes
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 27, 2020

Can't believe this app if free right now. It gave me the upsell solution I was looking for without the added expense :)

BellaMadison Boho Life
Time spent using app: 21 days
Conversion Bear replied January 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review! Highly appreciated. Lynda.

January 26, 2020

This app blew our minds. It's easy, intuitive and highly customisable. Looks especially nice on mobile devices and is a must for anyone who needs post purchase upsell. Thank you conversion bear team for offering this for free.

Love Your Mom
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Conversion Bear replied January 26, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review 🤩Lynda.

January 23, 2020

Really good app ! Very easy to use and fast to make funnels for upsells. I recommend
I install it yesterday, let's see in couple weeks if it increases my average spend

Instinct Serpent
France
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Conversion Bear replied January 23, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review! Cheers for more sales 🤞Lynda.

January 23, 2020

This is the third Upsell app I've tried, definitely keeping this one! Very user friendly. Easy to set up different funnels. Would recommend to people who want to increase their conversions and give their customers an incentive to buy. Can't wait to see the impact on my AOV. Loved the fact they kept it free.

Reggie Jewelry
Israel
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
Conversion Bear replied January 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review! 🙏Highly appreciated. Lynda.