Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Lyla The Llama

Honeycomb is very user friendly. So easy to use.
Customer service team is just an email away, always there to answer any questions that you may have.

Beer And Beyond

Highly recommended. It is a brilliant app! The experience is perfect. It's easy to grow sales with the app.

Spoiled Chic

So far, I really love this app. it adds a much needed element to my site and i am enjoying the aesthetics. I just launched it so I haven't gotten any sales yet, but I plan to comeback and update with my progress. The customer service is great! They are kind, efficient and very helpful. So far, So good!

Skull Troops

This app is awesome and their customer service is outstanding! They will assist you and adapt the app to your brand which is really helpful, specially for beginners like in our case. Thank you so much!
I hope people get to know you even more at the soonest. You are providing a great service. Much needed and much appreciated. Keep the great work and thank you again!

BodyRestore

easy to use, efficient, recommended! A must-have to any Shopify store to increase cart value size and conversion rates!

Blue Monarch Co

Customer service is excellent. Lynda helped me tremendously customizing my funnel. Very responsive.

Vogue de Lamour

such a brilliant app, super easy to install, doesn't create any issues, and converts really well if you apply a good offer for sure, recommended!

Khari Clothing

I love this app. Would recommend anyone to download and it's very easy to set up. Great way to sell more products.

LGND DOLLA BOUTIQUE

Conversionbear has an amazing customer service with knowledgeable developper ready to help with integration at any time. Thanks for setting me up for success. I will definitely recommend

UpCircle Beauty

Support was amazing from Jonathan who helped us to get set up straight away and answered all our questions. The app functionality is fantastic and we are excited to see the results!