Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Orbee Blasters

This app is great for getting more conversions. Their advanced API created upsell funnels without you having to do any work. 100% recommend.

Riot Sqrl Press

The app looks great! Lynda helped me customize it to match the colors and fonts on my site, I'm very pleased.

Simplee Sea Moss

I love this app!! And I love the way they add the funnel also for free!! They were very I helpful for setting this up for me! I will definitely keep this app!

Cozios, LLC

I love it !!! Lynda helped me out with designing the app perfectly to match my brand! She was quick, efficient, and got my brands style right on point. Very satisfied and glad I downloaded this app. Recommend!

Squirrl

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I've just added it and it makes my offer at checkout look amazing! Thanks to Itai and Jonathan for great customer service. It's out of hours but I still received support.

Yorkshire Bonsai

Brilliant app, had our first upsell within minutes of making the app live and the team designed the app to match our site perfectly

Future Kind

Great support from Lynda on tracking setup! Much appreciated. Looking forward to increasing our sales with this app after migrating from a competitor.

Diaz Ochoa Collection

I used this app for my store and they helped tailor the app to my store. they have great features and great customer service.

The Wall Art Hub

The app is great and the support team is amazing. I am only getting started with the app but so far the experience is 5 stars.

synchronicity wellness

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic customer support! Love the Honeycomb Upsell app as well as their Urgency Bear Countdown Timer app.