Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Senken Knives

Best support I have ever received from a Shopify app. Their apps work really well too, easy to set up and no issues.

Me100fun

A very good APP for shopify! The CS is very helpful. I will try another product from Conversion Bear because it is such a reliable brand which I can find in shopify app store.

GHOST-SAMPLES

Real great customer service and clear instructions. I've tried a few different upsell apps, but i've come back to this one. They go above & beyond and respond fast.. which is a huge plus. Too many of these apps/companies are slow to respond, which isnt good in today climate. Nice one!

Splash7 Collection Ent

I noticed you guys have a lot of inventory in different niches.
Yes! Correct. Its perfect!!!! Thx:)

Loversentiment

WOW! Its better and cheaper tahn any of the other upsell apps! Customer support is incredible!! I had a lot of custom things that I needed help with and I was able to get on live chat with the developer and he was able to do everything I asked and more. Customer service is truly amazing and they are also a very small team so you are able to develop a realtionship with them and have the same person help you every time! They litterally ehlp me with anything technical I need in relation to their app!!

Adrenaline Offroad Outfitters

This app is great and the free version is especially useful if you are getting 100 orders or less per month! You've got nothing to lose!

Karaama

Excellent features and themes that could be used in any business. The customer service is beyond excellent! I would definitely recommend this app.

Premier Medal Hangers USA

I chose this over zipify OCU. From my past experience Jonathan and his team are very focused on providing stellar customer service, and honeycomb upsell was no different. The app works great and the minor bugs that arose were quickly fixed by Jonathan and his team. Great app, already getting a lot of extra $$$

Meet Joe Blanc

I’m only new to the app, however I utilised the free support offered by honeycomb to help design a customised checkout upsell ad. The result was terrific and the team done a great job providing a customised ad to match my store, very quickly. Thanks so much to Lynda S and team for the great work.

KHBase

Wow! This Support is so fast - even on the weekend! I added them to my Store for creating the design and an hour later i get the mail that they are done already and which steps i should take next - so big thanks to the Conversionbear-Team and especially to Lynda (who answered all of my questions)! Kind Regards,
Thomas