Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Cali Tiger

just terrible. The app doesnt work with its partner app bundle bear if you are using bundle discounts it just doesnt work support is terrible too!

July 11, 2021

Hi there,
Our tech team was able to trace the root cause of the issue you mentioned.
The issue is caused by leftover code of an app called Personizely. It's not related to any of our apps script.

Bundle Bear and Honeycomb work perfectly together.

Honeycomb is ranked as a top 3 upsell app in Shopify and is powering over 10,000 stores (including a few household brands).

We deliver best in class support and are eager to solve any issue our customers face - big or small.

353 five star reviews will vouch for that.

As the app generated over $50,000,000 for our customers, I'm sure it can increase Cali Tiger's revenue as well.

Our team is at your service.

Founder @ Conversion Bear

Uniqcarts

The app is not performing well. Tried to install the app multiple times but getting the same error - Request origin could not be verified.

December 23, 2020

TL:DR
This review is suspected to be foul play by our competitors. We have gathered relevant information and followed up with the Shopify app store abuse team. Given our attorney's advice, we can not disclose more details other than the ones stated below.

It seems you decided to post two 1-star reviews from two different stores you own.

The two consecutive reviews were posted in a well planned but poorly executed coordinated effort in a matter of minutes.

If you had such a bad experience - why would you install the app again on another store other than acting with premeditated malicious intent?

What strikes me the most is that it took less than a minute from the moment you installed our app in both stores until the moment you posted your allegedly false, foul play review.

We've contacted the Shopify app store abuse team and shared all the information we collected.

Honeycomb is ranked as a top 3 upsell app in Shopify for the last few months.

Our customers make an extra of $87-$36,748 / month per store.

273 five star reviews will testify to that.

As reference, you can just read the review right below this one.

I understand the Shopify App store is becoming a highly competitive landscape.

Shopify's search engine app ranking is primarily based on reviews.

That said, there's absolutely no room for false reviews that are intended to intentionally hurt other businesses.

Founder @ Conversion Bear

Qoi

I would give this app negative stars if I could. I spent time meticulously setting up multiple funnels, customizing every detail, constantly checking the preview for accuracy and watching every single training video just to have the funnels not even work. I also went through every trouble shooting step to fix the error and it still did not work. Waste of time and effort, I prefer apps that actually work.

November 8, 2020

👋
Another script in your storefront is blocking the app from showing - this one: spurit.global-2.x.min.js.

It seems to be leftover dead code in your theme.liquid file.

Once it's removed - funnels work instantly.

I wish there was a technical way around it.

The spurit code is taking over the "checkout" button click, blocking our app from showing.

This type of situation is heavily covered in our faq and chat troubleshooting documents.

That said, I'm sorry you had a bad first experience.

I really appreciate your time and effort creating upsell funnels.

You trusted us enough to carve out time and take a peek into what we’re working on.

I don’t take that trust lightly.

I will be happy to set up the app for you right away and recover any lost work.

I can assure you that the app is working, and working well.

Over 7,000 stores of all sizes use it daily to generate more sales.

By now, Honeycomb has generated over $10M in upsell revenue for our customers.

We process a new upsell order every minute, 24/7.

I'm sure using Honeycomb could result in more sales for your business as well.

Always here to help.