Honeycomb Upsell Funnels

Honeycomb Upsell Funnels

by Conversion Bear

Sell more. Post purchase upsell funnels & Cart upsell funnels.

mistergadget-mx

Very simple to use! just I cannot find the way to get help from Help button, it says I have been restricted from writing haha

September 19, 2020

Thanks for letting us know!

It appears our help desk provider (FreshDesk) had a downtime.

You can always get help here 👉 conversionbear.com/help or by emailing support@conversionbear.com

You can also message me directly at lynda@conversionbear.com - I'm always happy to help!

Eye Zone Usa

I hope it works! But either way, thank you! Only critique the message chat button sometimes gets in the way when I was trying to setup a funnel. Maybe it could be just at the top?

March 2, 2020

Hey 👋I hope the app would work well in your store. By now, Honeycomb has generated +$38K in upsells at zero cost.

Would definitely consider moving the chat button up. We did experiment with it in the past and found merchants had a harder time finding it and getting the help they need. Our number 1 concern is providing outstanding real time support for merchants - that's why it was important for us to keep the Chat button visible at all times.

Hoping to make your experience a 5 star one!
Sometimes, things just don't go as expected but I think I deserve a chance to help you fix the issue you had and provide you with great service and make sure you are happy with it.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope this resonates.

Best,