Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

So604

I am excited to try out this app and get more conversions. The support has been great and they customized the app to match my store. Looking forward to see what happens.

Our Daily Bottle

This app didn't really work for our setup but the customer service was helpful and responded swiftly.

The Rotten Fruit Box

The App didn´t produce the results we would have liked but customer service went above and beyond what we could have asked for

mistergadget-mx

Very simple to use! just I cannot find the way to get help from Help button, it says I have been restricted from writing haha

September 19, 2020

Thanks for letting us know!

It appears our help desk provider (FreshDesk) had a downtime.

You can always get help here 👉 conversionbear.com/help or by emailing support@conversionbear.com

You can also message me directly at lynda@conversionbear.com - I'm always happy to help!

Eye Zone Usa

I hope it works! But either way, thank you! Only critique the message chat button sometimes gets in the way when I was trying to setup a funnel. Maybe it could be just at the top?

March 2, 2020

Hey 👋I hope the app would work well in your store. By now, Honeycomb has generated +$38K in upsells at zero cost.

Would definitely consider moving the chat button up. We did experiment with it in the past and found merchants had a harder time finding it and getting the help they need. Our number 1 concern is providing outstanding real time support for merchants - that's why it was important for us to keep the Chat button visible at all times.

Hoping to make your experience a 5 star one!
Sometimes, things just don't go as expected but I think I deserve a chance to help you fix the issue you had and provide you with great service and make sure you are happy with it.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope this resonates.

Best,