Pricing Table

Pricing Table | Reviews

by Hooked

Create beautiful product pricing tables for your site.

Knights Furnace

I've just added this app today, so hopefully I'm not praising prematurely...but so far it's perfect! I wanted to build a "grid" to showcase items that are very similar but have slightly different sizes. This app was easy to integrate, very customizable and is (so far) doing everything I need it to do! Quick responses to questions from the support team as well. Only works on the live theme, and since I am building out a site redesign on a different theme, I had to make a dummy page in order to test it, but considering the fact that not only is it exactly what I was looking for, it's also FREE,,,that wasn't a big deal at all! Great app- highly recommend.

test-kitsoo

User-friendly, no code needed. A good free app !
I hope the integration of product images will be easier in the future

September 12, 2021

Thanks for the kind words! We are always looking to improve, so thanks for the suggestion!

Maple Road Consulting Inc

I loved the app. Added to my store and it provided exactly what I expected.
Support is quick and friendly.

May 22, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! I'm glad the table works well for you!

PineConnector

Excellent free resource that is simple to use and gets the job done. No issue with page speed after adding as well. Looking forward to future releases. Recommended!

May 12, 2021

Wow, thank you for the kind words! We'll definitely be adding more features over time!