Pricing Table

Developer
3.2
January 13, 2023

Seems like they disappeared from the Earth. No website, No app working. :(
I am surprised Shopify even still lists this.

www.hoolia.eu
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 18, 2021

Very beautiful, i can make my homepage stand out by having this app alone. Though you have to change the gradient color via CSS but everything works perfectly.

Pawbun
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 13, 2021

I've just added this app today, so hopefully I'm not praising prematurely...but so far it's perfect! I wanted to build a "grid" to showcase items that are very similar but have slightly different sizes. This app was easy to integrate, very customizable and is (so far) doing everything I need it to do! Quick responses to questions from the support team as well. Only works on the live theme, and since I am building out a site redesign on a different theme, I had to make a dummy page in order to test it, but considering the fact that not only is it exactly what I was looking for, it's also FREE,,,that wasn't a big deal at all! Great app- highly recommend.

Knights Furnace
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
September 10, 2021

User-friendly, no code needed. A good free app !
I hope the integration of product images will be easier in the future

test-kitsoo
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
Hooked replied September 12, 2021

Thanks for the kind words! We are always looking to improve, so thanks for the suggestion!

May 22, 2021

I loved the app. Added to my store and it provided exactly what I expected.
Support is quick and friendly.

Maple Road Consulting Inc
Time spent using app: 6 months
Hooked replied May 22, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! I'm glad the table works well for you!

May 12, 2021

Excellent free resource that is simple to use and gets the job done. No issue with page speed after adding as well. Looking forward to future releases. Recommended!

PineConnector
Singapore
Time spent using app: 15 days
Hooked replied May 12, 2021

Wow, thank you for the kind words! We'll definitely be adding more features over time!