Plixpod Print On Demand

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
September 6, 2022

I have try various applications for my merchandising store and a lot of them were complicated, I finally found plixplod easy to use, with good customer support and good quality products and a good profits!

Melon Studio
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 6, 2022

Great Print on Demand platform!
Application Easy to use, Beatiful Product and very fast customer support.

AnotherLevelWigs
Time spent using app: 14 days
July 11, 2022

Ottima qualità dei prodotti, prezzi competitivi, supporto sempre disponibile. La migliore app in Italia per vendere prodotti personalizzati!

Bramart
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 4, 2022

Servizio clienti immediato e sempre disponibile. Sia via ticket che su messanger e facebook. Gestione e integrazione a Shopify facile e veloce

Liula.it
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 15, 2020

I like how they offer printing products belonging to different categories. Not to mention the quality is amazing

Bramley and Walker
Time spent using app: 2 days
July 13, 2020

I really loved this app. Amazing!!! definitely recommended.

jasonjackets
Time spent using app: 10 days
July 12, 2020

Amazing way to get products with your own store logo. branded logo are always trusted

Fiyah Azz Socks
Time spent using app: 10 days
July 10, 2020

amazing app for personal branded products. Their products are of high quality and can print whatever you need.

Swizzy
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 9, 2020

Covers a lot of products and this app best for my store. Handsome packages and highly recommended app for sure.

Lume Light
Time spent using app: 23 days
July 7, 2020

Exactly what I have been searching for so long. My permanent app and is helping me scale up my business. Tnx

Safety Safe