Hosted Email

NEW: Unlimited Mailboxes @yourstore.com Email Hosting Best App

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rhosyn Bath Boutique

HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Setup was a piece of cake, took minutes. The dashboard is straight forward and SO EASY to use. I wasn't sure at first, with so few reviews; however, the raving about customer service was a game changer. I prefer them over GoDaddy and Zoho mail.

June 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review!

manetotame.com

Excellent customer service. I had a problem setting up my email aliases, so I emailed the support team. They got back to me shortly and Daniel took care of it right away. If you need a hosted email service you should definitely check these guys out.

May 7, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Neckalgia

Location Lebanon

Excellent customer support.I had some problems with the set-up and this was resolved within minutes. I highly recommend this app.Thank you so much <3

Lazy Sundays

Time spent using app About 1 year

Wow! Just got off a live chat with Daniel who helped me out so much! After spending 2 days of a major headache trying to get an email set up with godaddy, Daniel helped me get my email up and running with this app within 30 minutes! To be honest, I was a little skeptical of all of the raving reviews for this app because, could a company really be that good?! YES! Daniel was so patient with me and helpful through the whole process! He did not get off live chat until I was completely set up with my new email account. Highly, highly recommend this app if you need email hosting. The support was amazing! Thank you again!

My Airline Logo

I recently removed my website from Google hosting and back to Shopify due to problems with email forwarding from my website. I downloaded this app and began the installation process. When I ran into a problem with getting my website emails from customers forwarded to my personal gmail account, Daniel was available through a chat window. He forwarded me specific screen shots on how to do this on my Android Gmail app, and within 1-minute my website email was forwarding directly to me personal email again. Thank you, Daniel and Hosted Email.

nogoodstudio

Time spent using app About 1 month

Unbelievable customer support with these guys. The app over all is extremely efficient and very easy to use even if you aren't tech savvy. it is streamlined and easy to set up - but where these guys truly shine is answering any questions you have in regards to this and even above that with answering some of the issues I was having setting up my SSL and CSR. 10/10 if that was an option. If you are looking for a quality app and impeccable customer service. don't waste your time with any other email hosting apps. Very impressed.

February 8, 2021

SA'SHE

I received the best customer service from Jack on a couple of my Shopify stores. Service has been outstanding. Very pleased with this App.

February 8, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad we were able to help you.

Madame Macaron

Location France

Daniel was really helpful and help me to set up the app ! It was easy and in a few minutes ! Super service, l'équipe est top et vous aidera rapidement à configurer vos emails si vous avez un souci ! Encore merci Daniel !!!

February 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review!

GiGi's Gym Store

Location Finland

Dan was excellent, I had some problems with the set up and this was resolved within minutes! I'm not a "techy" and so the instructions were clear and the problem resolved quickly.

February 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review!

Keysna

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 8 hours

Good service. Oh my god I had talk with Daniel agent is very patient and kind. He even helped me to solve problems with my old email domain server. Thanks a lot. I highly recommend this application at 200% !!! Thanks thanks :)

December 23, 2020

Thank you for you kind words!!