Hosted Email

Hosted Email

by Clover Apps Limited

NEW: Unlimited Mailboxes @yourstore.com Email Hosting Best App

Sublimation Blanks Company

This is a great app for email in Shopify! I had a legacy email address that I had been using for years through another provider. I had issues getting it to work together with this app with the contact form due to an issue on Shopify's end. Jack acknowledged the issue on their side and knew how to fix it. Jack helped solve the problem and got everything squared away and working. Good customer service!

September 17, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We're glad we were able to help you resolve your problem.

Leera B.

Very affordable and easy to use. Adds a more professional look and credibility to my business. Thank You.

Pooligans

I purchased this app based on the reviews and it did not disappoint at all. I have no clue how to set up a hosted email and the team member that helped me Dan, was so patient, friendly and knowledgeable. Dan made the entire process easy and stress free and answered my many questions via live chat. I would highly recommend this hosted email to anyone starting out with Shopify. The instructions and the dashboard are also very user friendly and installation on devices such as your iPhone is so straightforward. What seemed like a scary task turned out to be a breeze thanks to the amazing customer service.

Rhosyn Bath Boutique

HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Setup was a piece of cake, took minutes. The dashboard is straight forward and SO EASY to use. I wasn't sure at first, with so few reviews; however, the raving about customer service was a game changer. I prefer them over GoDaddy and Zoho mail.

June 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review!

manetotame.com

Excellent customer service. I had a problem setting up my email aliases, so I emailed the support team. They got back to me shortly and Daniel took care of it right away. If you need a hosted email service you should definitely check these guys out.

May 7, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Neckalgia

Excellent customer support.I had some problems with the set-up and this was resolved within minutes. I highly recommend this app.Thank you so much <3

Lazy Sundays

Wow! Just got off a live chat with Daniel who helped me out so much! After spending 2 days of a major headache trying to get an email set up with godaddy, Daniel helped me get my email up and running with this app within 30 minutes! To be honest, I was a little skeptical of all of the raving reviews for this app because, could a company really be that good?! YES! Daniel was so patient with me and helpful through the whole process! He did not get off live chat until I was completely set up with my new email account. Highly, highly recommend this app if you need email hosting. The support was amazing! Thank you again!

My Airline Logo

I recently removed my website from Google hosting and back to Shopify due to problems with email forwarding from my website. I downloaded this app and began the installation process. When I ran into a problem with getting my website emails from customers forwarded to my personal gmail account, Daniel was available through a chat window. He forwarded me specific screen shots on how to do this on my Android Gmail app, and within 1-minute my website email was forwarding directly to me personal email again. Thank you, Daniel and Hosted Email.

nogoodstudio

Unbelievable customer support with these guys. The app over all is extremely efficient and very easy to use even if you aren't tech savvy. it is streamlined and easy to set up - but where these guys truly shine is answering any questions you have in regards to this and even above that with answering some of the issues I was having setting up my SSL and CSR. 10/10 if that was an option. If you are looking for a quality app and impeccable customer service. don't waste your time with any other email hosting apps. Very impressed.

February 8, 2021

SA'SHE

I received the best customer service from Jack on a couple of my Shopify stores. Service has been outstanding. Very pleased with this App.

February 8, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad we were able to help you.

Previous 1 3