Hosted Email

Hosted Email

by Clover Apps Limited

NEW: Unlimited Mailboxes @yourstore.com Email Hosting Best App

Kirsten Vaams Latex Fashion

It's little bit difficult for users but it doesn't absolutely mather because the support service works great and efficient!

October 27, 2020

Thanks for your positive feedback Maria, it was a pleasure assisting you.

L & M Kee

This email hosting service is very easy to set up and has the right amount of necessary bells and whistles for a small business. Highly recommend for those who are just starting out with new Shopify stores.

October 22, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.

Next Shipment

I used it to help me fix a DNS problem with my email set up. Very quick and easy to understand. Highly recommended

October 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. DNS can be very confusing, so we're glad we were able to get your DNS set up for you.

CTKollectables

very fast and easyt o set up, the help was fast efficient. and saved me hours of reading trying to figure the more complex parts of the set up excited to get started!!!

October 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I'm glad we were able to help get you up an running with your email setup.

InfraVest™

Daniel has been super helpful with explaining and setting everything up for me as I had no idea what I was doing! The app has got great features, I really like being able to create multiple aliases on just 1 account. Very reasonably priced, too. Recommended!

Titeanna Cosmetics

This is perfect if you want all of your stuff through Shopify. I switched from gsuite to this and set it up to receive my emails to my iPhone email and through Shopify the customer service was great they walked me through each step.

Comfty

Easy to use even for newbies and the customer support is prompt and very helpful! I recommend this app!

Lively Ink

I've been wanting to add my own domain email address and came across this app. It was easy to install with Daniel's help. He was really responsive each time I requested clarification on something. So far it's working great !