Hosted Email

NEW: Unlimited Mailboxes @yourstore.com Email Hosting Best App

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

The Cassette Place™

WOW! This Email App is GREAT! Zoho had locked me out of my email for 3 days because I had gotten a new Modem and my I.P. address changed! Their support completely ignored 3 messages and I said "I've Had it!". I found this beautiful Shopify e-mail app that is right in your own Shopify account. So easy to set-up and it's fantastic! Thank You!

January 5, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. We're happy to hear you're pleased with the app.

Kipsworld Art

This was so easy to install. I had been hosting my email through another provider and everything broke when I moved to Shoppify. The other provider had a new "solution" that was not only expensive, but didn't actually work very well. I was able to install this app; get my various aliases working; and email working to my local PC's Thunderbird application within minutes. I'm very happy! I highly recommend this app. A++

November 23, 2021

Thank you very much for the review. We're glad we were able to help with your email woes.

Cyber Verse

I just discovered this app the other day. It is a great addition to my store and I would recommended this app to anyone!

October 1, 2021

Sublimation Blanks Company

This is a great app for email in Shopify! I had a legacy email address that I had been using for years through another provider. I had issues getting it to work together with this app with the contact form due to an issue on Shopify's end. Jack acknowledged the issue on their side and knew how to fix it. Jack helped solve the problem and got everything squared away and working. Good customer service!

September 17, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We're glad we were able to help you resolve your problem.

Leera B.

Very affordable and easy to use. Adds a more professional look and credibility to my business. Thank You.

Pooligans

I purchased this app based on the reviews and it did not disappoint at all. I have no clue how to set up a hosted email and the team member that helped me Dan, was so patient, friendly and knowledgeable. Dan made the entire process easy and stress free and answered my many questions via live chat. I would highly recommend this hosted email to anyone starting out with Shopify. The instructions and the dashboard are also very user friendly and installation on devices such as your iPhone is so straightforward. What seemed like a scary task turned out to be a breeze thanks to the amazing customer service.

Rhosyn Bath Boutique

HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Setup was a piece of cake, took minutes. The dashboard is straight forward and SO EASY to use. I wasn't sure at first, with so few reviews; however, the raving about customer service was a game changer. I prefer them over GoDaddy and Zoho mail.

June 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review!

manetotame.com

Excellent customer service. I had a problem setting up my email aliases, so I emailed the support team. They got back to me shortly and Daniel took care of it right away. If you need a hosted email service you should definitely check these guys out.

May 7, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Neckalgia

Excellent customer support.I had some problems with the set-up and this was resolved within minutes. I highly recommend this app.Thank you so much <3

May 7, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review!

Lazy Sundays

Wow! Just got off a live chat with Daniel who helped me out so much! After spending 2 days of a major headache trying to get an email set up with godaddy, Daniel helped me get my email up and running with this app within 30 minutes! To be honest, I was a little skeptical of all of the raving reviews for this app because, could a company really be that good?! YES! Daniel was so patient with me and helpful through the whole process! He did not get off live chat until I was completely set up with my new email account. Highly, highly recommend this app if you need email hosting. The support was amazing! Thank you again!

May 7, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review!

Previous 1 3