Hotjar Install , 86 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 3% 的评分是 2 星
  • 19% 的评分是 1 星
2023年12月10日

One of the worst apps on Shopify. Very complicated to use and slow to get page video results. They send you an email of the video which I find to be unnecessary when customers should be able to view the videos on the app. They have a monthly small fee which I didn't mind. But once connected to their website it says something completely different like you're using the free plan even though you're paying for a premium version on Shopify. When I reached out to customer service they said the fee paid Shopify is just to keep the app embedded/active. The real prenium version is what you purchase on their website. I think there's 2 of this app on Shopify, let me just say don't waste you time. Absolutely useless.

EzClothin
美国
3天 人在使用应用
Dualsided已回复 2023年12月11日

Hello, All our app does is make it easy to implement Hotjar script without development and ensures it consistently loads on any published theme. We don’t have any customer video or added costs.

You may be referring to the Hotjar service itself when referencing customer videos and premium costs (Hotjar is free for many but does charge for high volume stores). We have no direct affiliation with Hotjar, though we help thousands of stores use it successfully as it’s a fantastic customer behavior tool.

2023年9月9日

Does not work, contacted the support, and nothing.
Already installed the app 2 times, and everytime you open it, it says Error 400 Oauth error invalid_request: The redirect_uri is missing

Versa Treasures
葡萄牙
1天 人在使用应用
Dualsided已回复 2023年9月25日

Hi, we replied to your request on Sep 8 within 48 hours. This issue was resolved. Please let us know if there are any other issues accessing the application.

2023年12月25日

Its not working.

IN10M
丹麦
7分钟 人在使用应用
Dualsided已回复 2023年12月26日

Hello,

Please email us at apps@dualsided.com and let me know what is not working so we can work quickly to resolve. Our Shopify Application is up and functional on thousands of stores and we are reporting no current errors.

2023年9月24日

Very bad, your application has added a line of code that causes several home pages to open each time my website is loaded. This experience is very annoying for my visitors and detracts from the quality of my site.

Petit Crayon
瑞士
13分钟 人在使用应用
Dualsided已回复 2023年9月25日

Hi, our application only adds the Hotjar script via Shopify Script Tags. Any page modifications come from your Hotjar settings. Please make sure you access your Hotjar account to manage what experiences you have enabled.

2023年8月26日

o app nao esta funcionado na minha loja abri uma pagina em braco sem informação ou coteudo ***************

NOTEZZA
巴西
2天 人在使用应用
2019年9月5日

Was working initially then stopped shortly after HotJar site issue last month. Multiple attempts to reconnect not successful.

GravityDock
美国
3个月 人在使用应用
2020年5月23日

Customer service is poor. keep on sending me away to the FAQ, where there is no answer for my question. Help Centre didnt want to help me, in fact send me to the Resource Library, where there is no help. Same like talking to a bot.

Sticker Sensations
新西兰
2个月 人在使用应用
2018年8月28日

Didn't find it useful. It is not capturing all my visitors. Only very few of the visits are captured.

Crab Vault
印度
大约1个月 人在使用应用
2022年11月20日

It says my account is on a free plan after the 7-day trial however you guys are still charging me $1 and I can't cancel my subscription. PLEASE CANCEL

Trendy Design
澳大利亚
大约1个月 人在使用应用
Dualsided已回复 2022年11月20日

Hello, like most Shopify applications you must remove our application from your Shopify store to cancel usage. This can be found in your Shopify Admin under Settings -> Apps. As we also emailed you; since our application is still installed and in use on your store, the approved $0.99 per month charge is being applied. Removing our application will end this charge.

编辑时间:2019年6月27日

First records stopped before the free period. Second, 89€ per month for this is not a price, it's a joke. Third, even after uninstalling the app some js are still loaded in Shopify.

Idizio