Hotjar Install (Unofficial)

Hotjar Install (Unofficial)

by Dualsided

Truly understand how your visitors interact on your site.

Coverio Cases

Totally awesome app. Valuable insight into what visitors are actually doing on your site and whether there is a problem with something on your site.

NatureSalt.Shop

Simple. Working. Free.
Nothing more to add.
I do not know what the developer gains out of this app since it is free, but it works perfect.

Saji Shop

Brilliant app, provides a huge insight into customer behaviour,
pity we can not show behavior in the checkout pages

Avirida

Brilliant app, has helped us improve our customer experience massively, provides a huge insight into customer behaviour

TrendzHQ

Great App so far, I had used it on my store and the installation process was quite fast and flawless.

Worldhempire

I feel the app is ok I do like the feedback tab. Overall I think it can be of use for Shopify vendors.

PELOTON DE PARIS

Very easy to install. Done in a minute! I would recommend this to everyone who has no real experience in coding :)

Evepink

5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars

Gingernjo

I love this app. If you want to have customer insights then use Hotjar and see how your customers interect with your website.

porchswingoutdoors.com

Thanks this app is awesome seeing recordings of what customers experience on my website is not only exhilarating but also very informative!