Hotjar Install

Truly understand how your visitors interact on your site.

$0.99/month. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

enjoywomens

Time spent using app About 2 months

super application, être capable d’analyser mes pages web et savoir les point fort et les points faibles

SlimeSquish

Amazing app. In fact, so impressed with this app that I gave it a review, and I've never given a review for anything. Love the live preview feature.

Kira FX

This app needs more recognition! Free plan up to 1000 page view a day :O
It helps beginners a great deal! I can now see if price is a problem. I can see if and which popups are annoying to visitors...etc

XOXO-FASHION

Time spent using app About 3 hours

amazing app, help to see my audience and get the feedback that I need to improve my online store, thank you very much, guys.

Muci Buci

Location Slovenia

Great app, definitely recommend it! It is a great sidekick to Google Analytics. Collect feedback and see what visitors are doing.

Diosa Edition

I usually don't write reviews. I'm more of a reader lol. BUT FOR THIS APP, I AM COMING OUT OF MY SHELL! amazing job guys!!

St. Augustine Loves Lions

Update: I've increased the stars from one to five. I heard from support and this is what they said: "I apologize the support email was bouncing. We recently switched email servers and the apps@ email wasn't properly ported as we are using support-apps@ for the past few months to distinguish types of inquires. Our app is definitely still active and is happily in use by thousands of Shopify store fronts."

I've reinstalled the HotJar app and it's live now. Glad all is fixed now and I can enjoy this app at such a great price. Thanks to support for getting back to me!

Original One Star Review: This app must be shut down or something. I wrote to support twice and twice the email was bounced back to me.

foreldrebutikken

Location Norway

Helpful and super easy. makes me understand more about where if need to adjust and the funnel maker is also very good

loolic

Location France

Good

RougeKart

Extremely useful and easy to use. Recommended to all at least for the newbies. You'll find it very useful to collect data and analyze your customers.