Hotjar Install

Hotjar Install

$0.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
Dualsided
4.1
November 20, 2022

It says my account is on a free plan after the 7-day trial however you guys are still charging me $1 and I can't cancel my subscription. PLEASE CANCEL

Trendy Design
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Dualsided replied November 20, 2022

Hello, like most Shopify applications you must remove our application from your Shopify store to cancel usage. This can be found in your Shopify Admin under Settings -> Apps. As we also emailed you; since our application is still installed and in use on your store, the approved $0.99 per month charge is being applied. Removing our application will end this charge.

February 15, 2021

This app is only showing our technical teams previews of our store, or 3rd parties technical support. Not one recording of a customers' visit.

Zing Vibes
Time spent using app: 7 days
Dualsided replied February 15, 2021

Hello, sorry to hear you are not seeing any recordings using HotJar. As stated in our description, our application only supports the installation of Hotjar across all themes in a storefront without theme editing required.

For any questions or issue on Hotjar service itself, such as session recording, please reach out to Hotjar directly at Hotjar.com

Edited December 19, 2020

We installed the app and have contacted support 3 times by emailing them over the last 10 days and no one has gotten back to us yet. Terrible support. Can someone please get back to us. We have been emailing apps@dualsided.com that is listed as the contact email on the download app page. I just forwarded them to the email you provided below.

Limeapple
Time spent using app: 8 days
Dualsided replied December 19, 2020

Hi, sorry to hear this but we don’t seem to have a single email from your shop. Are you emails us at app-support@dualsided.con? If not, please do so and we can help with whatever questions you have.

May 23, 2020

Customer service is poor. keep on sending me away to the FAQ, where there is no answer for my question. Help Centre didnt want to help me, in fact send me to the Resource Library, where there is no help. Same like talking to a bot.

Sticker Sensations
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 5, 2019

Was working initially then stopped shortly after HotJar site issue last month. Multiple attempts to reconnect not successful.

GravityDock