Hotjar Install (Unofficial)

Hotjar Install (Unofficial)

by Dualsided

Truly understand how your visitors interact on your site.

GravityDock

Was working initially then stopped shortly after HotJar site issue last month. Multiple attempts to reconnect not successful.

Idizio

First records stopped before the free period. Second, 89€ per month for this is not a price, it's a joke. Third, even after uninstalling the app some js are still loaded in Shopify.

StableDiabetes™

Not good at all! This messed up my theme and I still cant figure out what the app changed in my theme, I deleted the app but still my theme is messed up!

June 18, 2019

Hello, our application does NOT edit the theme whatsoever. We leverage Shopify Scripts API to append the Hotjar tracking code through that Shopify controlled protocol which has no changes to the theme itself.

Sorry to hear something happened to your theme. I would suggest looking at what other apps or changes have been made to address the issue.

Petswear Shop

Useless, it won't connect my store to hotjar so what's the point? I need to fill 100 characters so there you go

Havanna Boutique

the app only worked for 1 day and it stopped working. only saw about 5 videos. no recordings after that.

Woodtree Watches

I never leave reviews but check site speed after installing the app as it slows down shopify stores to an unacceptable point.

Do not install!

Crab Vault

Didn't find it useful. It is not capturing all my visitors. Only very few of the visits are captured.