Hotjar Install

Truly understand how your visitors interact on your site.

$0.99/month. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

GOAT INDUSTRIES

its a decent app and cool idea its very incomplete on data and would go a long way if the data was more specific or had better detail cool concept

Pacific Bling

It's a really good app. Helped me fix a couple of dire issues which prevented my viewers from finishing a purchase. Plus, it helps me understand the user experience of my key pages. My only issue, which is probably not a huge one to others but which I have yet to find a way around in the case of my site, is that the software slows the page load speed of my site. Otherwise, it's a really awesome app that I would recommend over and over.

The all new style store

I love this app already it has nice feature designs that allows my customers to rate my store according to its performance. I gave it a 4 out of 5 because i had just installed it to see if it will be of more good.

Leprixdun

super application, être capable d’analyser son comme cela est tout bonnement magique.
Varsovie Christophe

Iratya

Very useful. I started using the app and I am learning but I see that i will be useful to analyze my customer behavior.