Hotjar Install (Unofficial)

Hotjar Install (Unofficial)

by Dualsided

Truly understand how your visitors interact on your site.

Zulu

really helps me to monitor my customers' dropoff points, what they like and don't like, what makes them buy and leave. cheap too. 10/10 would recommend.

Toolucky

Awesome! Very helpful spy tool. It allowed me to watch my visitors closely and know their reactions so I can upgrade my website for better sales.
Cheap billing rate too.

Phone Sanitiser

very helpful tools
its allow me to navigate my visitors and know what they need
to upgrade my website

thanks HotJars

Emotions Lab

I use this app to review the visitor recordings. Getting insight on how your customers navigate your site is imperative. It also provides visibility to errors on your pages that your customers are experiencing.

KA Fashions

this app was easy to install really like it hope to solve website problems now
no problem on the installation and am not even an IT guy

Grounded Panda

This app is a game changer. Seeing what the customer sees and how they react to the store gives you so much feedback on what you should do in order to increase the conversion rate. Really appreciate this app!

bestprize.store

The app very helpful for me to detect my store visitor and I Happy use hotjar make me easier working

solowomen

NozaMoor

This is Mandatory.
I Stopped counting the number of times I found mistake, dead urls, bugs etc...
Ciao

KRYSTEL'S BOUTIQUE

For a Free app, hotjar is very helpful thanks to the makers 100 percent. Honestly, for me, its only missing 2 things that I think would be very helpful. Create an app for my iPhone that makes a sound when someones on the page along with the rest of these great features already, I guaranty us iPhone users would be willing to pay a buck or 2. Thank you I'm in and no it did not mess up my page at all

Ps, if we can narrow in on the city would be great

Previous 1 3 4 5 6