Hotjar Install

Truly understand how your visitors interact on your site.

$0.99/month. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Abita store

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app. If you want to have customer insights then use Hotjar.
It provides a huge insight into customer activities.
Thank you guy!!!

mundodafacilidade

Location Brazil

Estou testando, particularmente estou gostando. Não é difícil de configurar, espero que continue com esse desempenho.

Senors

This app is a huge eye opened and huge help. love it so much. highly recco you download it now. great app

SCDExpress

Such a great free version, its helping me figure out what Im lacking to drive conversions. Surveys, polls, heatmaps, session captures, etc. HUGE HELP! thank you so much!

Gamer's Relief

I use this app to track what my customers are doing and where I can improve. The recordings work the best that I've ever seen an app make them work.

Fyrian

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Love it. Incredibly valuable insights at a highly affordable cost. Would recommend to folks getting started on their e-comm journey in particular.

Zulu

Time spent using app About 1 month

really helps me to monitor my customers' dropoff points, what they like and don't like, what makes them buy and leave. cheap too. 10/10 would recommend.

Toolucky

Awesome! Very helpful spy tool. It allowed me to watch my visitors closely and know their reactions so I can upgrade my website for better sales.
Cheap billing rate too.

Phone Sanitiser

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 1 day

very helpful tools
its allow me to navigate my visitors and know what they need
to upgrade my website

thanks HotJars

Emotions Lab

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I use this app to review the visitor recordings. Getting insight on how your customers navigate your site is imperative. It also provides visibility to errors on your pages that your customers are experiencing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7