Product description writing

Product description writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions for your store

EEwatch

These guys are just awesome! I highly recommend to give it a try if you are still struggling to add description/title to your products.

Bekit

I admit it, I'm not a writer and the task of writing good descriptions was really weighing on me, This app solves the problem! It's great. I wish I had the budget to do all my products. Highly recommend

The Zen Den

Super great descriptions, super fast. I would recommend it! Great support! Super affordable & well worth it!

Fitztop

I used this app because I have a lot of products on my site. It's been a huge time saver. They tailor engaging product descriptions and titles that help keep your store unique and sharp. I really like their personal approach, I highly recommend!

Luxiviaa

I used this app to fix 1 description in my store. I got almost the same content I had with slightly changed words! I didn’t expect much from this service but for this price I expected certain level of professionalism... some sentences sounded even weird, like there was a grammar mistake or whatever. Of course I didn’t use the description they provided me. Instead I found a better service for a better price. I can give them max 2 stars because they were pretty fast and made one revision for me, which didn’t really help a lot. Terrible app

September 27, 2019

Hi, Sorry the description did not meet your expectations. We have completely re-written from scratch a third time. We write thousands of descriptions and only a handful of them have needed revisions. But we want to always provide high customer satisfaction and are happy to revise and re-write to make sure we get it right. But we do understand description writing is creative work and is subjective to the store owner's evaluation and perception.

Laundry Day Apparel

Absolutely love this app. I had used them once before and didn't realize just how great this service is. I went to a different person the second time and totally got burned. I came back here, and all of my products were fixed in THREE hours!! Totally worth the money.

AMP's Marketplace

Oh what a relief it is! I needed help with writing descriptions for some new items. Just don't have the time lately to do it. Hotshp has been a life saver in writing the descriptions and helping me get up to date. Their customer service was quick in helping me understand how to transfer the finish products. The app is very simple to use.

its mushmush

This app is awesome, it does the job perfectly. Their support team is amazing, I have been using this app for a while now and I can't thank them enough for their quick response and amazing work.

Eliot Grey

I used this app to increase conversions. Just one write up and it did the trick $90 first try.
Eliot Grey

Kallie's Store

Simply fantastic!

These guys are very talented, they write very attractive descriptions and the price and unbeatable! I looked at Fiverr and Upwork and they are a lot more expensive.

I payed for the standard fee ($5 per description gives a round 70 words) and found it very well written. These guys are taking this task from me and making a great job.

I have to correct some grammar and misspellings, but not many to remove a star. So, five stars for making my life a lot easier!

August 17, 2019

Really appreciate your feedback and positive review. We work hard to provide descriptions that will help you sell more and get more conversions on your store. Our writers use grammarly.com to double-check grammar and spelling mistakes after their writings and we are constantly improving that process.

Previous 1 3