Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions for your store

DogCrush Boutique

“I absolutely love this plan. It literally changed my daily work schedule for the better. I no longer have to stress and worry about what product to post today or what to say. Coming up with something clever or engaging to post on Facebook and now Twitter is now automated thanks to HOTSHP! You are the best thing that has happened in my business life.”

DogCrush Boutique

Federishi

Hi
Very good quality in the description of a product that I requested and the interface of the application has a very good design and is friendly. I recommend it 100%

Kalamazoo Kettle Corn Company

Super impressed with the descriptions we got back! Spiced up our website just like we needed with a quick turnaround time!

Nathan Lee Online

Wow wow wow, super impressed! Submitted specs for our watches and received a description for each of our watches, all brilliant and unique! Highly recommended!

Shiplytical

High-quality reviews, expedient service, and excellent prices! The descriptions were creative and utilized some of my current descriptions for details.

Bought Wise

Do yourself a favor and download this app! I've submitted 9 products so far for descriptions and I have been pleased with each one. This is great to use if you have writer's block and need a "jumping off point" to start your description. Simply take their description and add to it if you wish. I love having the option of a human-written, unique description for a great price :)

The Money Junkies Shop

Great app helps out a lot I get a lot of people asking who wrote descriptions for me and I tell them its a Secret lol. Plus they say it can take up to 24hours to write the descriptions but for them sometimes it's 2 hours or 4 and it's gets done. keep up the good work and thank you

LV Strip Tees

Excellent description work. I had a revision request with 2 of my products and they were corrected in less than an hour. Will use again

Stockhill Designs

This is my favourite app in the app store. Fantastic descriptions are written for every product I have sent over that isn't anywhere else and titles are keyword-focused as I ask. The tasks are always done within 2 to 24 hours. Always a 5-star service.

Baby Bump to Munchkins Clothing

I love the product descriptions. I will be back to have my entire store redone. I would recommend this service again and again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6