Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

firstverseapparel

we love this app because it gives great product reviews. I always had a problem writing description.

My great coffee shop

Thank you for making my life easier. The descriptions and titles have the tone I requested, including tags and keywords that will improve the SEO of my products.

Ruf Ruf Pets

I have used this app and I’m very satisfied. Fast delivery and professional description. Definitely I will use it again.

Wolf-Eagle

I tried them out on a couple of different products. One home decor and the other jewelry related. The turn around time was very fast and the product descriptions were well done. Wish it was a little less costly, but they appear to be priced in line with the competition.

Think Undear

A few spelling and grammar mistakes and the time to completion can be longer that they stated. But the descriptions were great otherwise.

October 12, 2020

Thank you for using HotShp and glad you liked the descriptions.

We always appreciate any feedback and are always happy to provide revisions to correct any issues that you may find.

Regarding time to completion, we are working on providing better estimates upfront, and as the project is progressing. That way all expectations are aligned.

Kwim

Descriptions they produced for me were top notch. Could tell it wasnt just computer automated, however a few more uses of punctuation would make it flow a lot better

Smart Cooking Wares

This app really help me for my products descriptions . Great professionnal service . 5 stars ! Thank you!

Just Finer Things

Used this product mainly for meta tags, but decided to have them do everything on some product listings. very good service

Bars and Loops

This app has pleasantly surprised me. I trialed 1 of their descriptions and it came out really precise, good tone, great English, and it was delivered quickly. I will use their app again.

Rutherford Photo Artistry

I tried the app with four product descriptions to see how it performed. It performed better than I expected and I will use them again to do more for my website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13