Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions for your store

Hop Decor

I love this app! I struggle with writing so HotShp makes running this site way easier. All of the product descriptions they've done were spot on! Can't recommend them enough - keep up the great work!

Pink Paparatzi

Love this app. Super easy to use and I’ve been completely satisfied with all the descriptions I have received so far.

Petit Bonbon LA

I used this app for 2 of my items first to try and they worked amazingly. I left a memo to the team for my target and how I want my description sounds like, and they did a perfect job. Also liked their turnaround time! I placed a request in the morning & got the results back on the same day afternoon.

Definitely recommend to people who is about to spend their time for writing tasks - I already placed another 2 orders.

Salt + Palm

This is such an awesome service. Super easy to use and quick turnaround time! Totally worth it to help save time and will definitely be using them for more product descriptions.

Krystle-Slim-Wear

So easy and functional to use. Great pricing and extremely fast!!!! Highly recommended !!! I will be using this app alot!!!

GudHaus

Purchased a small order to test the service and will definitely be buying more. They took a product with 1 image and a 4 word description and turned it into 75 words that never would have thought of. For someone who is not a writer, like myself, this app is a lifesaver.

Toolucky

Wow! I am still amazed at this app how it can professionally create product descriptions that I'll never have to waste time coming up with. I only wish there was some kind of monthly subscription instead of a single payment per product description. I mean it would make it much more affordable. Anyways, great app!!

Plantacard

Couldn't be happier! Amazing write up, quick service, affordable and easy to integrate! Highly recommended - thanks!

Madam Spectacles

I love this app/service! Saved me hours of sitting around typing out descriptions. A true lifesaver!

25 Forty

Of all the tasks in starting a Shopify store, I find product description writing the hardest. I was struck trying to write just one for days, and then I found HotShp! They worked with us to get a writing style we like, they are very fast, the customer service is great, and they saw positive things in our products that we had not noticed. We recommend, as they do, starting with just a few products. This will help you and the writers develop a writing style that fits your shop.
We will be trying HotShp's social media writing service next, and will leave a review after a week or so.
Our shop: https://25forty.com/