Product description writing

Product description writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions for your store

amazingbargainsndeals

I just used this app and I think it's great I had about 30 descriptions written and only had to make a few minor corrections which in my opinion is great it saves me a ton of time and I would highly recommend this app. The price is great and the word count is very generous I will certainly continue to use this app. Also, the descriptions were done really quick I was kind of shocked but in a good way

DaeWook3

Hands down, one of my fav apps for Shopify. Just the ease and quickness on them completing my write-ups is incredible.
My only suggestion is for them to have bulk pricing or somesort of discounts for repeat users.

Display None

I initially ordered just a couple of descriptions to see how well this service would work for my brand. They did amazing work and captured the essence of the product beautifully. Needless to say, I loved it and had them write for all of my descriptions. Great Work to the team of writers!

Santaland

Great app, quick way to get a good description down that can easily be enhanced to a great caption with much less work

B Charmed Gifts

I LOVED THE PRODUCTION DESCRIPTION!!

This was the first time..and the first impression on this app was great!

I came across this app because I wanted to outsource the work of product descriptions. So i downloaded this app and gave it a shot. I placed my order and got a description within 35min to 1 hr.. i dont even remember exactly how long it took..but it WASN'T 24 hours. lol

I believe this is BETTER than the folks on Fiverr.. you NEVER know what you will get back messing with fiverr

THANK YOU! i will be back :)

Paw Journals

I would give zero stars if i could. DO NOT USE. They wrote some rambling review about my product and made false claims about what it could do. I am now having to email their support who say they wont refund the purchase.

DO NOT USE!

November 21, 2019

Hi, We had no correspondence when this review was written. The description is being re-written and will be fixed to the Merchant's satisfaction. Or a full refund will be provided if they are not happy.

Update - we have revised their description to their asks and they have already saved it to their store. Hoping for them to update this review to reflect that.

Xakli me

five star isn't enough for this app. I LOVE IT!! AMAZING. Try it for yourself and see magic happen.

Handy Selection

Excellent and i am very happy. Also it saves huge amount of time, which can be dedicated to the business.

There is a human touch to it, to make sure everything is performing well.

Also it would be great to know, if this developer has any other amazing app this one.
I hope you enjoy the APP like am.

USA Safe Store

Wonderful. Turnaround within the hour and very high quality work. Did a test run with 6 products, I'll be ordering more for my catalog. Thanks.

EEwatch

These guys are just awesome! I highly recommend to give it a try if you are still struggling to add description/title to your products.

Previous 1 3 4