Product description writing

Product description writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions for your store

Kallie's Store

Simply fantastic!

These guys are very talented, they write very attractive descriptions and the price and unbeatable! I looked at Fiverr and Upwork and they are a lot more expensive.

I payed for the standard fee ($5 per description gives a round 70 words) and found it very well written. These guys are taking this task from me and making a great job.

I have to correct some grammar and misspellings, but not many to remove a star. So, five stars for making my life a lot easier!

August 17, 2019

Really appreciate your feedback and positive review. We work hard to provide descriptions that will help you sell more and get more conversions on your store. Our writers use grammarly.com to double-check grammar and spelling mistakes after their writings and we are constantly improving that process.

Hoppy Merch

Absolutely great service! Saves so much time and the product descriptions are good in my opinion. A must have app. Works with Shopify Lite as well.

Genteel Menswear

Fantastic app, great product descriptions and very quick! Would highly recommend as will help save you a lot of time.

Mount Yale Outdoor Company

They have really helped me out by taking this off my plate. The descriptions are good and they are fast.

WONDERFULLMilk

I used this app and another app for writing my product descriptions and this app is much better than the other one! I used this to write the bulk of my product descriptions! Will continue using this as they are fast! Good customer service as well when it comes to revising my descriptions. Use code 090c2552-b678-459c-a991-4f149762e6ae

BC Online Solutions

This is a great app, the best I have ever used. Im so bad at writing descriptions, maybe I should use the app here to write my review!!

Iconic active wear

This app. is excellent easy to use and the descriptions are very good. My shop is new and I am working with a small budget and I can go as slow as I need to 6/29/19 easy to install, easy to use response time is very fast love this app.

Delab Creations

I am not good at writing descriptions, there, I admit it. Thank goodness I found HotShp, they have taken the stress of trying to come up with my own descriptions off of me, which allows me to concentrate on other aspects of my website. I highly recommend giving them a try.

Daxter's Dog Store

I had previously hired someone on Fiverr for much more money and got an incredibly sub-par result, especially compared to these guys! I even looked around for automatic generators too but couldn't find one that had pet supplies as a category...?

I first ordered 3 full product descriptions to test the waters, they came out amazing but then realised how much it would cost me to get 40+ product descriptions at their highest price... so chose the medium option for the rest and I am still very impressed! All of them were done in a couple of hours and all unique and relevant.

The only thing that wasn't perfect was that not all descriptions were formatted how I normally like (as I did mention in the comments section before ordering) but it won't take me long at all to remove and add a few spaces/bullet points.

One suggestion I have is to add an option to request revisions in the app itself, emailing after the fact seems a bit long-winded.

Coffee & Phone

Very impressed with the service. Cost is great for a startup like mine, speed is fantastic but the support is what seals the deal. I had an issue with one of the descriptions and before I could request a review, the support team hadalready emailed me and told me they were redoing it. The one upgrade I would like to see in the future is to be able to request a review from in the app. Just an enhancement suggestion. I recommend!

Previous 1