Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing | Reviews

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

Thread Logic

Cannot get into the app! Getting a 500 error, recently spent thousands on product descriptions. When working it is a great app.

Banglez Bazar

So glad there is a company that takes care of product descriptions. As business owners, we wear a Lot of hats and this just took some of the load off.

California For Vibes

I used this app because I have no more available time to invest in writing efficient product and meta descriptions for SEO, and these guys are professionals! It is obvious they know what they are doing, and the price is honestly great for the value. I definitely recommend :)

Celestial Skincare LLC

I used this application to help me get great product descriptions that would capture the eye of my customers! The descriptions provided were full of great detail and catchy words that I wouldnt have even thought to use myself. Such a great service!!

Mokloo

This a great service/app. The writers are very talented both at their language skills and at their marketing angles. The interface is simple and efficient. If you are like me and get blocked when writing descriptions/social posts/etc, this app will make your life easier/happier :) Kudos to the team and the writters!

Mommies Best Mall

Thank you so much. I love this app, so easy to use. I ordered last night and got my description ready this morning, very quick and easy to use app

Technologies Best

I use this app to add content to my store and it works great. The best thing is that they pull your content from you store. They re-write or ad to your existing content you choose and by making one click it 's on you product page. Great for adding content to your store if you do not have time to write it. I will use again.

Popworcs.net

After searching for someone to help write product descriptions for my Shopify store I found these guys. I paid to have a product description written and after waiting almost four days what they sent to me was amateurish and unacceptable. I could have written a better one myself but I trusted these guys to do a better job than I could have. Take my advice and save your money. They are too slow and not worth the money. Cheap yes. Good = NO!

March 23, 2021

Hi, We have reviewed and revised these descriptions for your store. Please check your email, we are committed to solving any issue to our customer's satisfaction and to continue writing for your store.

Panther

I used this app to help with my description content and I'm glad I did. their service was very fast.

Lusciouslh

A lot cheaper than fiverrGreat! Easy to use and love the descriptions Quick turnaround for tasks love! Love! This app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16