Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

Purring Treats

The writers at HotShp are absolutely wonderful! I am not someone who is creative with words, so product descriptions are something I dread. They were was able to create friendly, engaging, and descriptive product copies. Thank you so much HotShp!

Sitaab Market

Honestly, I did not know there was an App that provided a product description. I was just googling to see if I could find something that helped with this and this is how I found this App. I like that my description is ready in one day. I have been hiring from Fiverr for this and it cost a lot. Thank guys.

Petal by Rose Gold

OMMMMGGGGG!!!! I am horrible at writing descriptions! I was reluctant to add this app to my store however I'm grateful I did! I submitted the requests for the descriptions this morning around 9am, I had them back early this afternoon! I look forward to utilizing this service going forward with all of my descriptions! True timesaver!

www.sappealing.com

OMGGGGG! mind blowing, trust me. I read all of the reviews and went with this app on faith. So impressed. in less than a hour I received all 10 of my descriptions. I'm going back for more. Thank you

Dogs' Bestie

I used them to handle the time-consuming task of writing product descriptions -- they were quick and delivered ahead of deadline although the caliber of writing is lower than expected when hiring a professional wordsmith.

The Carly Morgan

They’re amazing! Such a time and stress reliever. Really friendly, professional and so easy to work with. They’re a must for your business.

Inamore

This app is amazing. I ordered product descriptions and results are so much better than expected, I love it. Super fast delivery too!

SaaSheas Nature Cosmetics, LLC

I used this app to help write better product descriptions for my online store as well as for social media posts. I love the way my products are now listed. I was able to give additional input for the writers and the turn around was fast. Customer service was a pleasure and I can’t wait to put in my next order. I’m looking forward to seeing how having professional descriptions and titles maximizes my business. Great job!

Techs3v3n

Very effective writing and gives my products that enhance feeling by what is written in the task , very good service thanks.

RRIZE Cosmetics™

This was my very first time using this wonderful service, and it was simply AMAZING... The copy sounds just like me!…. I'm really happy about this… The quality is awesome... You guys just made my day… Thank you all so much Team HotShp… You really knocked it out the park… Keep up the great work.... I will definitively be back.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15