Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

Asmr geek

Very fast same day turn around on individual orders. Very good use of keywords across titles and descriptions

AbstractExpressions63

I am so thankful I came across this app. I feel like I challenged them with my product descriptions. I am a visual artist. I can draw or paint but writing is not a strong suit for me, I asked for product descriptions of my art and they definitely met or exceeded expectations. Totally recommend! Based on their original delivery (no revisions asked for) I ordered additional services. Thank you so much!!

Rich Outdoors Co

Sensational service!!! I was super impressed by how fast the turnaround time was and then the creative nature of the writing was catchy and absolutely what I was looking for. I’ll most certainly be using again!!

Socks Finest

Fast turnaround and I love how they write the description of my products. Will get their service again in the future.

Shop the Look Studio

Writing reviews gets quite tough after doing 50+. This was a great help when i hit a wall. Will use them to write all my reviews after testing them on 10 that turned out great.

Hop Decor

I love this app! I struggle with writing so HotShp makes running this site way easier. All of the product descriptions they've done were spot on! Can't recommend them enough - keep up the great work!

Pink Paparatzi

Love this app. Super easy to use and I’ve been completely satisfied with all the descriptions I have received so far.

Petit Bonbon LA

I used this app for 2 of my items first to try and they worked amazingly. I left a memo to the team for my target and how I want my description sounds like, and they did a perfect job. Also liked their turnaround time! I placed a request in the morning & got the results back on the same day afternoon.

Definitely recommend to people who is about to spend their time for writing tasks - I already placed another 2 orders.

Salt + Palm

This is such an awesome service. Super easy to use and quick turnaround time! Totally worth it to help save time and will definitely be using them for more product descriptions.

Krystle-Slim-Wear

So easy and functional to use. Great pricing and extremely fast!!!! Highly recommended !!! I will be using this app alot!!!