Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

Home Empire Co™

This app is awesome, I was not expecting the amount of detail that was put into my product descriptions, considering i have 15+ products this can be a time-consuming thing, this app made it 10x easier for me and at a very generous price. Will use again, thankyou!

Boxshake

All I can say is wow, oh, and thank you. Valuable app. I will be sending them more business. .......

Uncle Roger's T-Shirts

This app under promises and over delivers! I submitted my product description request at 12:52 am. (small test sample) I woke up this morning to learn my request was completed at 3:43 am. I immediately thought there was no way I was going to get quality descriptions that fast.

Boy was I wrong. The product descriptions captured the essence of my website perfectly. I'm beyond thrilled and HotShp has earned my trust to write all of my descriptions. Way to go!

Pink Pig

I used this app with help writing title and product descriptions which I found very helpful. Writers are very professional and detailed oriented. Yes, I would recommend.

BRYLUXE

This is a very good app which produced an excellent description for my products. This is the second time I have used the app.

Doxy Uplift

This app is revolutionary and a tremendous help to those of us who are struggling with product description writing.

wildcraftedco

I'm really happy with this app, it has saved me so much time, it remains to be seen if it helps me get sales, Customer service is great. Highly recommend

whitesneakers.shop

Must admit, they do provide great well-written reviews! Also, they delivered in at the same day. I will probably use them again.

Store Trek 44

This App is a Must-Have for every store! Very knowledgeable experts ready to provide your products with professional descriptions! Money well spent! I highly recommend!

the thriftist

I used this app to help me with product descriptions and they did not disappoint! The turnaround is very quick, and the descriptions are unique, clever, and well written. I will use this app for all my product descriptions going forward.