Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

Uncle Roger's T-Shirts

This app under promises and over delivers! I submitted my product description request at 12:52 am. (small test sample) I woke up this morning to learn my request was completed at 3:43 am. I immediately thought there was no way I was going to get quality descriptions that fast.

Boy was I wrong. The product descriptions captured the essence of my website perfectly. I'm beyond thrilled and HotShp has earned my trust to write all of my descriptions. Way to go!

Pink Pig

I used this app with help writing title and product descriptions which I found very helpful. Writers are very professional and detailed oriented. Yes, I would recommend.

BRYLUXE

This is a very good app which produced an excellent description for my products. This is the second time I have used the app.

Doxy Uplift

This app is revolutionary and a tremendous help to those of us who are struggling with product description writing.

wildcraftedco

I'm really happy with this app, it has saved me so much time, it remains to be seen if it helps me get sales, Customer service is great. Highly recommend

whitesneakers.shop

Must admit, they do provide great well-written reviews! Also, they delivered in at the same day. I will probably use them again.

Store Trek 44

This App is a Must-Have for every store! Very knowledgeable experts ready to provide your products with professional descriptions! Money well spent! I highly recommend!

the thriftist

I used this app to help me with product descriptions and they did not disappoint! The turnaround is very quick, and the descriptions are unique, clever, and well written. I will use this app for all my product descriptions going forward.

KID'in AROUND

Ive had other apps before that were crazy expensive. I love this app super easy and very affordable I am a brand new small business so to have options like this for my budget is awesome :)

AirInspired

I used this app and didn't expect much but oh boy I was wrong. They really delivered. Love the descriptions and I have a lot of the same products and they still managed to make them different. Will use again