Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
HotShp
4.7
October 29, 2021

Cannot get into the app! Getting a 500 error, recently spent thousands on product descriptions. When working it is a great app.

Thread Logic
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 18, 2021

So glad there is a company that takes care of product descriptions. As business owners, we wear a Lot of hats and this just took some of the load off.

Banglez Bazar
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 5, 2021

I used this app because I have no more available time to invest in writing efficient product and meta descriptions for SEO, and these guys are professionals! It is obvious they know what they are doing, and the price is honestly great for the value. I definitely recommend :)

California For Vibes
Romania
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 18, 2021

I used this application to help me get great product descriptions that would capture the eye of my customers! The descriptions provided were full of great detail and catchy words that I wouldnt have even thought to use myself. Such a great service!!

Celestial Skincare LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 5, 2021

This a great service/app. The writers are very talented both at their language skills and at their marketing angles. The interface is simple and efficient. If you are like me and get blocked when writing descriptions/social posts/etc, this app will make your life easier/happier :) Kudos to the team and the writters!

Mokloo