Product Description Writing

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Shop Send Family

These guys really work fast and well. The descriptions are always from a Marketing point that engages customers. In addition, technical support knew how to quickly solve my problems. 100% Grateful and ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars for this team. Recommended.

Home Empire Co™

This app is awesome, I was not expecting the amount of detail that was put into my product descriptions, considering i have 15+ products this can be a time-consuming thing, this app made it 10x easier for me and at a very generous price. Will use again, thankyou!

Boxshake

All I can say is wow, oh, and thank you. Valuable app. I will be sending them more business. .......

Uncle Roger's T-Shirts

This app under promises and over delivers! I submitted my product description request at 12:52 am. (small test sample) I woke up this morning to learn my request was completed at 3:43 am. I immediately thought there was no way I was going to get quality descriptions that fast.

Boy was I wrong. The product descriptions captured the essence of my website perfectly. I'm beyond thrilled and HotShp has earned my trust to write all of my descriptions. Way to go!

Pink Pig

I used this app with help writing title and product descriptions which I found very helpful. Writers are very professional and detailed oriented. Yes, I would recommend.

BRYLUXE

This is a very good app which produced an excellent description for my products. This is the second time I have used the app.

Paws and Whiskers

Solved the matter to my satisfaction. We agreed that the service was not what I needed and moved on. Even if the reviews were not exactly what I was looking for, the team replied quickly and did all they could to make it right and to provide a good customer service. In summary, overall I must give 4 stars due to the quality of the customer service and to the resolution of my problem.

********************************
Replied quickly after I placed this complaint. Upgraded 1 more star. Let's see how this evolves and if they answer my questions now.
********************************

This app is a fraud. I contracted their service and they have not delivered what they promised. When I emailed asking questions about the service, they stopped replying. Do not use this app. In the meantime, I will be reporting them to any authority that is willing the help.

April 21, 2020

Hi Claudio, We are responding to you as your last email got lost in spam due to you sending from Hotmail, which is not associated with your account. Please check your email for resolution.

Doxy Uplift

This app is revolutionary and a tremendous help to those of us who are struggling with product description writing.

wildcraftedco

I'm really happy with this app, it has saved me so much time, it remains to be seen if it helps me get sales, Customer service is great. Highly recommend

whitesneakers.shop

Must admit, they do provide great well-written reviews! Also, they delivered in at the same day. I will probably use them again.