Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

Pink Pig

I used this app with help writing title and product descriptions which I found very helpful. Writers are very professional and detailed oriented. Yes, I would recommend.

BRYLUXE

This is a very good app which produced an excellent description for my products. This is the second time I have used the app.

Paws and Whiskers

Solved the matter to my satisfaction. We agreed that the service was not what I needed and moved on. Even if the reviews were not exactly what I was looking for, the team replied quickly and did all they could to make it right and to provide a good customer service. In summary, overall I must give 4 stars due to the quality of the customer service and to the resolution of my problem.

********************************
Replied quickly after I placed this complaint. Upgraded 1 more star. Let's see how this evolves and if they answer my questions now.
********************************

This app is a fraud. I contracted their service and they have not delivered what they promised. When I emailed asking questions about the service, they stopped replying. Do not use this app. In the meantime, I will be reporting them to any authority that is willing the help.

April 21, 2020

Hi Claudio, We are responding to you as your last email got lost in spam due to you sending from Hotmail, which is not associated with your account. Please check your email for resolution.

Doxy Uplift

This app is revolutionary and a tremendous help to those of us who are struggling with product description writing.

wildcraftedco

I'm really happy with this app, it has saved me so much time, it remains to be seen if it helps me get sales, Customer service is great. Highly recommend

whitesneakers.shop

Must admit, they do provide great well-written reviews! Also, they delivered in at the same day. I will probably use them again.

Store Trek 44

This App is a Must-Have for every store! Very knowledgeable experts ready to provide your products with professional descriptions! Money well spent! I highly recommend!

the thriftist

I used this app to help me with product descriptions and they did not disappoint! The turnaround is very quick, and the descriptions are unique, clever, and well written. I will use this app for all my product descriptions going forward.

Lindseyhasit

very quick service and nice discriptions! thanks! the subscription for social media post is expensive though i wish you could choose to do one per week or per month so it's more affortable

April 5, 2020

Thank you for your review and kind words! You can order a single social media post from our dashboard as well, if you do not want to go with the subscription. We have sent you an email to discuss those options.

KID'in AROUND

Ive had other apps before that were crazy expensive. I love this app super easy and very affordable I am a brand new small business so to have options like this for my budget is awesome :)