Product Description Writing

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bought Wise

Do yourself a favor and download this app! I've submitted 9 products so far for descriptions and I have been pleased with each one. This is great to use if you have writer's block and need a "jumping off point" to start your description. Simply take their description and add to it if you wish. I love having the option of a human-written, unique description for a great price :)

The Money Junkies Shop

Great app helps out a lot I get a lot of people asking who wrote descriptions for me and I tell them its a Secret lol. Plus they say it can take up to 24hours to write the descriptions but for them sometimes it's 2 hours or 4 and it's gets done. keep up the good work and thank you

LV Strip Tees

Excellent description work. I had a revision request with 2 of my products and they were corrected in less than an hour. Will use again

Stockhill Designs

This is my favourite app in the app store. Fantastic descriptions are written for every product I have sent over that isn't anywhere else and titles are keyword-focused as I ask. The tasks are always done within 2 to 24 hours. Always a 5-star service.

Baby Bump to Munchkins Clothing

I love the product descriptions. I will be back to have my entire store redone. I would recommend this service again and again.

Racee Rhino

Love this...easy to use, they do a great job. Help to speed the listing process up and get products out. Well worth it!

Empathy

Always a pleasure to use the app
It’s my second time and not the last one.
The product description it’s very complete

Design with a Greek Sensibility

I used the app to help me rewrite some product descriptions and titles of my projects. I am a pretty good writer, but they are better! I am really happy with how they simplified things.

Daddy Stuff

I'm very satisfied with the service provided by HotShp. It was unexpected fast and the copywriter used the tips given to tailor the copy for my targeted audience. A suggestion for anyone hiring the service is to check the spelling and make any additional changes. Overall, HotShp does its job well.

Velvet & Vine

I tested a few descriptions and am super pleased with the results. Very quick turnaround and a nice match to the tone. Will definitely continue to use this service moving forward.