Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

Stockhill Designs

This is my favourite app in the app store. Fantastic descriptions are written for every product I have sent over that isn't anywhere else and titles are keyword-focused as I ask. The tasks are always done within 2 to 24 hours. Always a 5-star service.

Baby Bump to Munchkins Clothing

I love the product descriptions. I will be back to have my entire store redone. I would recommend this service again and again.

Racee Rhino

Love this...easy to use, they do a great job. Help to speed the listing process up and get products out. Well worth it!

Empathy

Always a pleasure to use the app
It’s my second time and not the last one.
The product description it’s very complete

Design with a Greek Sensibility

I used the app to help me rewrite some product descriptions and titles of my projects. I am a pretty good writer, but they are better! I am really happy with how they simplified things.

Daddy Stuff

I'm very satisfied with the service provided by HotShp. It was unexpected fast and the copywriter used the tips given to tailor the copy for my targeted audience. A suggestion for anyone hiring the service is to check the spelling and make any additional changes. Overall, HotShp does its job well.

Velvet & Vine

I tested a few descriptions and am super pleased with the results. Very quick turnaround and a nice match to the tone. Will definitely continue to use this service moving forward.

amazingbargainsndeals

I just used this app and I think it's great I had about 30 descriptions written and only had to make a few minor corrections which in my opinion is great it saves me a ton of time and I would highly recommend this app. The price is great and the word count is very generous I will certainly continue to use this app. Also, the descriptions were done really quick I was kind of shocked but in a good way

DaeWook3

Hands down, one of my fav apps for Shopify. Just the ease and quickness on them completing my write-ups is incredible.
My only suggestion is for them to have bulk pricing or somesort of discounts for repeat users.

Display None

I initially ordered just a couple of descriptions to see how well this service would work for my brand. They did amazing work and captured the essence of the product beautifully. Needless to say, I loved it and had them write for all of my descriptions. Great Work to the team of writers!