Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

BC Online Solutions

This is a great app, the best I have ever used. Im so bad at writing descriptions, maybe I should use the app here to write my review!!

Iconic active wear

This app. is excellent easy to use and the descriptions are very good. My shop is new and I am working with a small budget and I can go as slow as I need to 6/29/19 easy to install, easy to use response time is very fast love this app.

Delab Creations

I am not good at writing descriptions, there, I admit it. Thank goodness I found HotShp, they have taken the stress of trying to come up with my own descriptions off of me, which allows me to concentrate on other aspects of my website. I highly recommend giving them a try.

Daxter's Dog Store

I had previously hired someone on Fiverr for much more money and got an incredibly sub-par result, especially compared to these guys! I even looked around for automatic generators too but couldn't find one that had pet supplies as a category...?

I first ordered 3 full product descriptions to test the waters, they came out amazing but then realised how much it would cost me to get 40+ product descriptions at their highest price... so chose the medium option for the rest and I am still very impressed! All of them were done in a couple of hours and all unique and relevant.

The only thing that wasn't perfect was that not all descriptions were formatted how I normally like (as I did mention in the comments section before ordering) but it won't take me long at all to remove and add a few spaces/bullet points.

One suggestion I have is to add an option to request revisions in the app itself, emailing after the fact seems a bit long-winded.

Coffee & Phone

Very impressed with the service. Cost is great for a startup like mine, speed is fantastic but the support is what seals the deal. I had an issue with one of the descriptions and before I could request a review, the support team hadalready emailed me and told me they were redoing it. The one upgrade I would like to see in the future is to be able to request a review from in the app. Just an enhancement suggestion. I recommend!

White Grey

This app is a life and time saver. They do it well. If you are busy, then look no further.

- so fast in finishing the service.
- create a good description of your products

ÇHANELIA®

This app is a lifesaver. I don't have to spend decades on product descriptions. The quality of the service is great. The grammar and the information included in the descriptions are fantastic. I would recommend it.

Bigolu.com

I am very meticulous about my product descriptions and always want them to be unique, creative and SEO friendly.
Writing them has always been so time consuming and was always my nightmare, but now it's so easy. Simple setup, took only a couple of minutes.
Now i can focus on marketing and selling more instead. Great app!

Mainsupplystore

Mainsupplystore

I think it's a nice way to get a good text and I've tried it once and I like it. I myself come from the Netherlands and to write in English is disappointing. I will certainly use this app more often, hopefully, this will continue to go well.

Online Yoga Pants

this app has been very helpful with providing a base description to start with. I have been running each description through Word to check spelling, grammar and tweaking the descriptions a little, but overall quite happy with the results.

April 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your review and for using the service! We have been giving Grammarly to our writers for grammar checking before submission. Also, always happy to provide revisions if something is not right. Great merchant to work with!