Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

Laundry Day Apparel

Absolutely love this app. I had used them once before and didn't realize just how great this service is. I went to a different person the second time and totally got burned. I came back here, and all of my products were fixed in THREE hours!! Totally worth the money.

AMP's Marketplace

Oh what a relief it is! I needed help with writing descriptions for some new items. Just don't have the time lately to do it. Hotshp has been a life saver in writing the descriptions and helping me get up to date. Their customer service was quick in helping me understand how to transfer the finish products. The app is very simple to use.

its mushmush

This app is awesome, it does the job perfectly. Their support team is amazing, I have been using this app for a while now and I can't thank them enough for their quick response and amazing work.

Eliot Grey

I used this app to increase conversions. Just one write up and it did the trick $90 first try.
Eliot Grey

Kallie's Store

Simply fantastic!

These guys are very talented, they write very attractive descriptions and the price and unbeatable! I looked at Fiverr and Upwork and they are a lot more expensive.

I payed for the standard fee ($5 per description gives a round 70 words) and found it very well written. These guys are taking this task from me and making a great job.

I have to correct some grammar and misspellings, but not many to remove a star. So, five stars for making my life a lot easier!

August 17, 2019

Really appreciate your feedback and positive review. We work hard to provide descriptions that will help you sell more and get more conversions on your store. Our writers use grammarly.com to double-check grammar and spelling mistakes after their writings and we are constantly improving that process.

Hoppy Merch

Absolutely great service! Saves so much time and the product descriptions are good in my opinion. A must have app. Works with Shopify Lite as well.

Genteel Menswear

Fantastic app, great product descriptions and very quick! Would highly recommend as will help save you a lot of time.

Mount Yale Outdoor Company

They have really helped me out by taking this off my plate. The descriptions are good and they are fast.

WONDERFULLMilk

I used this app and another app for writing my product descriptions and this app is much better than the other one! I used this to write the bulk of my product descriptions! Will continue using this as they are fast! Good customer service as well when it comes to revising my descriptions. Use code 090c2552-b678-459c-a991-4f149762e6ae

BC Online Solutions

This is a great app, the best I have ever used. Im so bad at writing descriptions, maybe I should use the app here to write my review!!