Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

ÇHANELIA®

This app is a lifesaver. I don't have to spend decades on product descriptions. The quality of the service is great. The grammar and the information included in the descriptions are fantastic. I would recommend it.

Bigolu.com

I am very meticulous about my product descriptions and always want them to be unique, creative and SEO friendly.
Writing them has always been so time consuming and was always my nightmare, but now it's so easy. Simple setup, took only a couple of minutes.
Now i can focus on marketing and selling more instead. Great app!

Mainsupplystore

Mainsupplystore

I think it's a nice way to get a good text and I've tried it once and I like it. I myself come from the Netherlands and to write in English is disappointing. I will certainly use this app more often, hopefully, this will continue to go well.

Online Yoga Pants

this app has been very helpful with providing a base description to start with. I have been running each description through Word to check spelling, grammar and tweaking the descriptions a little, but overall quite happy with the results.

April 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your review and for using the service! We have been giving Grammarly to our writers for grammar checking before submission. Also, always happy to provide revisions if something is not right. Great merchant to work with!

Merchandise Lane

Brilliant app. Produced the 3 descriptions in the day. Descriptions were very good and can easily be transferred to product in shopify.

Will def use again as I have 117 products that need descriptions!!

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your review. We look forward to servicing your other products as well!

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next