Product Description Writing

Product Description Writing

by HotShp

Professional, handwritten, unique descriptions. $5 free credit

www.sappealing.com

OMGGGGG! mind blowing, trust me. I read all of the reviews and went with this app on faith. So impressed. in less than a hour I received all 10 of my descriptions. I'm going back for more. Thank you

Dogs' Bestie

I used them to handle the time-consuming task of writing product descriptions -- they were quick and delivered ahead of deadline although the caliber of writing is lower than expected when hiring a professional wordsmith.

The Carly Morgan

They’re amazing! Such a time and stress reliever. Really friendly, professional and so easy to work with. They’re a must for your business.

Inamore

This app is amazing. I ordered product descriptions and results are so much better than expected, I love it. Super fast delivery too!

SaaSheas Nature Cosmetics, LLC

I used this app to help write better product descriptions for my online store as well as for social media posts. I love the way my products are now listed. I was able to give additional input for the writers and the turn around was fast. Customer service was a pleasure and I can’t wait to put in my next order. I’m looking forward to seeing how having professional descriptions and titles maximizes my business. Great job!

Techs3v3n

Very effective writing and gives my products that enhance feeling by what is written in the task , very good service thanks.

RRIZE Cosmetics™

This was my very first time using this wonderful service, and it was simply AMAZING... The copy sounds just like me!…. I'm really happy about this… The quality is awesome... You guys just made my day… Thank you all so much Team HotShp… You really knocked it out the park… Keep up the great work.... I will definitively be back.

Bocco Taps

Excellent quality and fast delivery for 66 products it took just 24 hours for title, description, and meta description. Highly recommend to everyone who wants to make their store professional and grow sales.

DoggyLoveandMore

I just added this app and asked for 2 product descriptions and 2 meta title descriptions. I got the meta title descriptions right away and they were great.

Beard Grooming Care

Wow!! Outstanding. I love the descriptions and the super fast delivery. I'll keep using this app for years to come. Thanks!!